sundownz

SAX-50.4 and Z15 Close-Out Sales

They should out-perform either the LVL-4 or DD 2500... actually we did a swap in for a DD 2500 and gained over 1 dB in SPL and the Z sounded nicer :)

I would get d4 coils I have 2 of the kennwood mono amps 2 ohm stable

can u email me an invoice at spbfitz@aol.com

Thank you

you will be recieveing a payment soon

I'm getting a pwk blue print for the box these should sound amazing

Thankyou for the fast shipping. I recived my sax 50.4 amp today, I had just ordered it on Monday.

It will be a few months unitl I install it, I will wait unitl I purchase the saz1000d and install both at the same time.

Mabey by then ill be able to more understand the crossovers.

Great price and service.

Edited by regularjoe

I was looking at maybe adding a little bit more power than what this amp has to offer. Curious on two things here - Is there still a close-out sale going on for these? and whats the step up (maybe two) from this amp?

The only other four channel we have is the SAX-100.4

The close-out sale is on until I close the thread.

Thankyou for the fast shipping. I recived my sax 50.4 amp today, I had just ordered it on Monday.

It will be a few months unitl I install it, I will wait unitl I purchase the saz1000d and install both at the same time.

Mabey by then ill be able to more understand the crossovers.

Great price and service.

You're so lucky !!!

I am still waiting for mine. I think I might get it in about 10-15 days. :(

(a month long with USPS instead of 5 days with UPS)

sweet. well look forward to me buying a 50.4 from you sometime soon (hopefully everything will be in order friday)

SAX-50.4 is plenty... those are rated 60 RMS and the 50.4 can do over 60 per channel.

more than 60 per channel ? wow !!!

It must be so powerful when bridge to a component set.

I will have to be careful with the gain, for my Focal 165 KP : I really don't want to blow them !!!

I bought a 50.4 from jacob and received it in two days counting the day he shipped! lol

One of my favorite amps and I also have it's daddy :) The first 50.4 jacob got to test( so I have two of the 50.4s total ):

( Just wanted to throw up the picture to show the daddy 50.4 with no labels attached on it of the 50.4 )

speakerpics003-1.jpg

If only I had a use for more frontstage... lol I need to work on my bass now :P Can't wait to get my 3k from ya bro.

:coolugh:

Edited by SDime

Alright I am looking to get the amp install kit shipped to me as well, do I want the 4 channel amp install kit? or just the amp install kit? This is a four channel amp so I would assume its the 4 channel amp install kit.

Considering there only a few dollars apart I would get the 4-channel amp kit, the only difference is one comes with a 1 or 2-channel rca and the other with a 4-channel rca.

Edited by jay-cee