sundownz

Sundown Trade-In Program Part III

So we are bringing it back again.

This is how it works.

1) You e-mail me with what you have (sundownz@sundownaudio.com) -- it MUST BE a working amplifier (no speakers, no blown amps, nothing else).

2) I tell you if I will accept this item and how much credit I will give for it. I base this on forum and e-bay resale values AND my own records of used item sales. If you are going to get offended by an offer then please don't contact me - I have *extensive* used item re-sale experience from the previous trade-in program so I am very familiar with what I can ACTUALLY get for used items.

3) You either accept or deny my offer... if you accept the offer you then ship the item in to be tested. As long as the item is as described the credit is now available -- any cash balance to get your new Sundown amp is now due. ONLY NEW amplifiers and woofers can be purchased with the trade credit, this does not applied to used, refurbished, or close-out items. Trade credit is applied towards the MAP price of the new Sundown product you want.

4) Once the balance is paid we will ship your product out.

-----

USED ITEM POLICY:

When we re-sell the used amplifiers there will be NO warranty beyond a no DOA guarantee. THAT IS IT. We will be testing every trade-in item to make sure it works but there is no further guarantee.

The item must be tested in no more than 5 days after receiving it -- do not e-mail me 2 weeks later saying it was DOA.

This has been a problem in the past... there are no exceptions. If you don't have the time or capability to test it within 5 days DO NOT BUY IT.

:fing34:

I like how this gets more spelled out and idiot proof everytime you post it :)

Good luck with the trades... if I only had some good amps to trade for some 1500's and a couple 15's...

email sent as well jacob!

Yay, glad to see that this is back!

if i decide to ship mine in for trade value b4 the 31st, would i still get the sale price on the saz1500? i saw that the sale ended the 31st and just wanted to make sure b4 making a decision

UPDATE:

Under NO condition will I *EVER* send out used merchandise through the trade-in program at any point from now on.

I have made a few exceptions on this but it is not worth the potential hassle. Any trade-ins will have the credit applied towards NEW product ONLY. Do not ask.

UPDATE:

Under NO condition will I *EVER* send out used merchandise through the trade-in program at any point from now on.

I have made a few exceptions on this but it is not worth the potential hassle. Any trade-ins will have the credit applied towards NEW product ONLY. Do not ask.

I emailed you and never got a response.........

how much can I get off an sax100.4 with my working saz1500 new heatsink model? (whats MAP price for the sax100.4?)

can i buy a used saz-3000d from you saying as how i'm ballin on a budget?

I am temporarily suspending the trade-in program.

If we have a pending deal you are still good.

I need to get the current used items I have sold before accepting any more.

So... this may be back in a few months.

What items do you have for sale?

Search my screen name in the classified section on caraudio.com and you will find most of it... I have a few more things that need to be listed as well.