Sign in to follow this  
kwschs

Box Design

I don't want to keep bugging Jacob if other people here can help.

I am building a ported enclosure for 2 Sundown SA 12's . A few questions , would it be good to tune them at 36hz? They will be on a Sundown 1500. Also, What i really need to know more then anything is the port dimensions. The max dimensions for my trunk is 22 Depth, 33 length, 16 Height.

A sketch up would be really appreciated with the port calculated and what not! I will return the favor in some way

*Shizzon are you around?*

Edited by kwschs

I don't want to keep bugging Jacob if other people here can help.

I am building a ported enclosure for 2 Sundown SA 12's . A few questions , would it be good to tune them at 36hz? They will be on a Sundown 1500. Also, What i really need to know more then anything is the port dimensions. The max dimensions for my trunk is 22 Depth, 33 length, 16 Height.

A sketch up would be really appreciated with the port calculated and what not! I will return the favor in some way

*Shizzon are you around?*

i would help with a design but i am leaving work early today and wouldn't be able to get it done till tomorrow. i did some quick calcutions and you would have a box that is 4.80 cubes with a port that is 14.5 high x 5 wide x 16 long tuned to 36.67 hz, hope that helps some

Edited by lil98cabrio