Sign in to follow this  
cjj2d

any word from the 12 or 15 demo ring???

I know that Bob has had the 15 since wed, curious to hear if he got some play with it yet. Along with how the 12 is going.

any updates????

since wednesday?? sweet..that means i should have it by next wednesday (or so) hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I think they are both in transit. Jordan lives on the west coast and Bob has it, but has yet to call or email me yet with anything. (sorry, but the 15 is officially one person behind since I took so long to get it out). UPS ground sucks for getting drivers to a destination quickly, but it is one of the least expensive ways. Noah, on the other hand, has said close to nothing on the forums since he got his and shipped his out. :(

I think they are both in transit.  Jordan lives on the west coast and Bob has it, but has yet to call or email me yet with anything.  (sorry, but the 15 is officially one person behind since I took so long to get it out).  UPS ground sucks for getting drivers to a destination quickly, but it is one of the least expensive ways.  Noah, on the other hand, has said close to nothing on the forums since he got his and shipped his out.  :(

I have not seen noah online much, I think he was spending more time playing and less time posting, I dont freaking blame him,

I need to get some damn money togethor to be ready for the first run of the sexy custom tooled moofers :rockwoot:

I think they are both in transit.

UPS SUCKS! THey are SLOW and more expensive than FedEx. Xtixk with the good guys!

UPS SUCKS!  THey are SLOW and more expensive than FedEx.  Xtixk with the good guys!

:+1::+1:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I think they are both in transit.  Jordan lives on the west coast and Bob has it, but has yet to call or email me yet with anything.  (sorry, but the 15 is officially one person behind since I took so long to get it out).  UPS ground sucks for getting drivers to a destination quickly, but it is one of the least expensive ways.  Noah, on the other hand, has said close to nothing on the forums since he got his and shipped his out.  :(

:poop::ohsnap::stupid:

;)

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=3073

NG

'Glad to see that you made it on here with a review Noah. :) Nex time don't accidently delete 4 paragraphs of text. ;) (I can't say I haven't done that before)

YAY I'm next YAY

Ahh I don't have time to install the amp.... finals....... I will try though, and I will get a good listen!

We need to meet up this summer Jordan...I'll be up at school nearly every other weekend...

Come down...we'll get a bite to eat and chill for an afternoon or something...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo

:Doh:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

:angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

BTW that above post was because my deck just locked and I cannot see how my Next 5 channel works, and can't demo the Proto. I hope I can get my spare in there(C90, pretty damn good spare lol) but right now I am too damn tired...

BTW that above post was because my deck just locked and I cannot see how my Next 5 channel works, and can't demo the Proto. I hope I can get my spare in there(C90, pretty damn good spare lol) but right now I am too damn tired...

Jordan, I live just down the street from you, I'll come over this weekend if you have the proto.

I have a 1 cube, 1.2 cube and a 1.5 cube sealed enclosures that a mag will fit in. I have my claw in the 1.2 with 1100 watts from my memphis amp that sounds great. Let me know when you get the sub....

I have it riiiiiiighhhtttt.... NOW.. lol.

It is in my shop, if you want give me a call 904-6749 I should pick up any time, well in the afternoon atleast. I don't think the weekend is going to work Nick said he needs it back, I guess we can wait for him to chime in and see when he wants it shipped out.

I am going to try and get a decent amount of sleep as I have been up since for around 21 hours right now, when I wake up I will take my dash apart and try to get C90 in there, then maybe my ghetto setup will be able to limp me along... Need to get ahold of someone in Fresno who wanted a listen..

Regardless of my troubles, give me a call.

Ok I'll call you this evening. I'm off work tonight and all day tomorrow.

Guys, I'd like it back in a decent amount of time. I would rather you not keep it for two to three weeks, but other than that allow some time for a few of you all to meet up and demo the sucker. :)

Hell I thought 5 days was pushing it, let alone 2 weeks!

GOOD NEWS, C90 is in, Next amp is working, and Claw Basket is loving the next sub channel...

I was going to swap in the proto, but have something else to do now...

Static hasn't given me a call! Waiting for it... :)

sorry man, got tied up with some crap. I'll be available tomorrow if you're not busy then...Let me know Jordan...

Pete.

Just give me a call I should be ok late afternoon evening... Possibly have to take the girlfriend to dinner at night, but hey looks like it will be cool sometimes on the weekend if thats better for you, gotta get ahold of the guy from Fresno.

This weekend it is, Did you get ahold of the guy from fresno?

Let's make a time for tomorrow. I swear I'll call, Just been busy..

He is giving me a call tomorrow as well, or I might catch him on AIM... Either way we are going evening to night because its been hot!

I think i popped a fuse in my car somewhere earlier, radio turns on but nothing plays.... too late to figure it out now!