tommyjiggallow

Quad 15's enclosure help.

Hey guys. Im in the process of upgrading my system in a 2002 Ford expedition w/o the third row seat. I'm using Diamond audio d6 components in the front door speakers and d6 coaxials in the rear powered by a Diamond Audio d3 500.4, two diamond audio 15" d3's powered by a Mmat d2000.1, I listen to rap, r&b, techno/electronica, rock, kompa, and reggae, So I guess you can say I'm an sq guy. I'm buyin four Ascendant Audio Havocs 15's and two Mmats 3500., So my question is I would like to know whats the Ideal enclosure specs for the woofers in an expedition for great sq. I want a ported box, So if anyone have any ideas or can answer my question I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Edited by Jigg

Well for good sounding I would say sealed...... but since your going with 4 15"s and MMATS 3500's

Lets be honest. Your not looking for just how good it sounds. You want very loud.

Well for good sounding I would say sealed...... but since your going with 4 15"s and MMATS 3500's

Lets be honest. Your not looking for just how good it sounds. You want very loud.

Ported.

Yes I want it to be loud also but I want it to sound good when I'm listening to my slow jams, or some Pink Floyd.

Anybody willing to share some knowledge?