i'm going. My car is getting closer and closer to being ready :woot::woot: I need to hurry thou, less then a week to go

Great! Looking forward to meeting you finally...

I will be there.............no system installed yet (I know I know) but I will be coming

you buying dinner this time ;)

Possibly. I may come up with my bro Dan on Friday and stayin out by the jobing.com arena

SLIGHT time table change. I gotta do some shit at the house friday so coming up Saturday morning and staying that night.

J

Great turn out, and great meeting everyone from here, diyma and smd. Glad you all made it out!

I had a great time yesterday guys. I hope you all did too!

It was great to meet everybody even though I did not know for sure who some of you guys were.

Next time I am going to have to ask people to use their forum usernames so I can make the connection.

After the dust settled, we collected $1578 for One Step Beyond.

I am going to present a check to them later this week. Kathy is going to write up a nice letter from us, and get things moving.

You can expect to see some pics online soon, but in the mean time, a couple of the Team Aftermath guys posted some videos

Here they are:

Saw the SSA shirt. :)

Saw the SSA shirt. :)

SSA? or SSa?

Our shirts turned out pretty Badass.

My GF Kathy designed them and we had 225 made up.

The red ones were for people working the event.

Black ones were for everyone else.

We are going to put them up on our site in the next day or so.

$18.99 each.

ANT

The show was awesome ant. Ant is an awesome dude if you guys haven't met him in person. Overall it was a great show and my hat goes to ant for doing it all for charity and more so for all the things he gave out, my sincerest thanks man!! It was a fun ass show thou. not quite the numbers i was expecting from my car but great attendance, a little more then i was expecting actually

hey ant you wouldn't happen to know if "team aftermath" is from phoenix would you? didn't really get to talk to them or anyone really and i was just wonderin

The show was awesome ant. Ant is an awesome dude if you guys haven't met him in person. Overall it was a great show and my hat goes to ant for doing it all for charity and more so for all the things he gave out, my sincerest thanks man!! It was a fun ass show thou. not quite the numbers i was expecting from my car but great attendance, a little more then i was expecting actually

hey ant you wouldn't happen to know if "team aftermath" is from phoenix would you? didn't really get to talk to them or anyone really and i was just wonderin

Thanks for the kind words!

Yes. Aftermath is from Phoenix. You can check out their website here:

www.teamaftermath.com

Great group of guys and gals for sure!

Very family oriented!

ANt

I love that last one, lol, was a great time, that show.

Yeah.. Thanks for contributing all that you did Mark!

That last one raised $100 on its own.

Very Rad!

ANT

Mark and Buzz, that was good. Buzz would be a great Billy Mays for halloween.