sundownz

Sundown SAE-1200D v.2 Pre-Sale OPEN

Will there be a matching 4ch and or a 2ch amp in the near future? Thanks.

Am very sorry sundown but i start school in a week and money is tight i just got denied hope witch would pay for my books and if you can i really need some cash is there anyway you can put my 260 back in my paypal account if not i understand just trying to make ends meet. First year on my own got payed and thought i needed a amp but really need to get my school taken care of please respond as soon as you can need to get my books before the end of the week. And incase anyone is wondering am going into automotive tech at my local tech school only need one book and i work a seasonal job at a marine and just got layed off. Still plan to buy your amp still unfortunately it will have to be at a higher price at a different time Thank you a lot

AJ

Paypal account

northhockey18@yahoo.com

Am very sorry sundown but i start school in a week and money is tight i just got denied hope witch would pay for my books and if you can i really need some cash is there anyway you can put my 260 back in my paypal account if not i understand just trying to make ends meet. First year on my own got payed and thought i needed a amp but really need to get my school taken care of please respond as soon as you can need to get my books before the end of the week. And incase anyone is wondering am going into automotive tech at my local tech school only need one book and i work a seasonal job at a marine and just got layed off. Still plan to buy your amp still unfortunately it will have to be at a higher price at a different time Thank you a lot

AJ

Paypal account

northhockey18@yahoo.com

Shouldn't post your paypal account for public viewing

We are likely running behind schedule of my end of November ETA... I am requiring a specific brand on capacitor in these amps that is not the standard part for this factory so it is taking longer to get them. I am requiring the same brand used in most of my SAZ and SAX amplifiers - this will result in far less problems related to low quality capacitors. My SAZ / SAX amps have been using this brand for years with VERY few problems.

We are likely running behind schedule of my end of November ETA... I am requiring a specific brand on capacitor in these amps that is not the standard part for this factory so it is taking longer to get them. I am requiring the same brand used in most of my SAZ and SAX amplifiers - this will result in far less problems related to low quality capacitors. My SAZ / SAX amps have been using this brand for years with VERY few problems.

How do I send in the money to you? Through paypal? If so what name do I need to send it to?

Thanks

Josh

Paypal to sundownz@sundownaudio.com

Put SAE1200D Preorder in the subject line. I believe its $280 now.

Paypal to sundownz@sundownaudio.com

Put SAE1200D Preorder in the subject line. I believe its $280 now.

Thanks bigrank916

I will be sending the money shortly. I had the first one, it was a great amp. I recently got all my amps/cd player/dash/cd's stolen so I am lucky that there is a pre sale.

can i get a price check shipped to 96816 for one of these and a 1200d v2. i live in hawaii..

I got the sample of my v.2 SAE-1200D in... testing is going quite well. Honestly... I need to change the part number to SAE-1500D on these *laughs*

TEST 1:

1 ohm nominal @ 60 Hz

1440 Watts

54.6 V

26.4 A

2.07 ohms

** Over rated power at 1 ohm nominal with 2x rise

TEST 2:

1/2 Nominal @ 45 Hz

1750 Watts

49.6 V

35.3 A

1.4 ohms

TEST 3:

1/2 Nominal @ 50 Hz

1840 Watts

Popped Fuses (too much current draw)

Replaced fuses amp is okay -- I don't suggest 1/2 ohm daily but to get power testing somewhere close to 1 ohm actual I wired it that way with a known rise.

Some pictures vs. the v.1 SAE-1200D :

CIMG3085.JPG

CIMG3086.JPG

CIMG3087.JPG

CIMG3088.JPG

NEW on the LEFT

OLD on the RIGHT

Good power for a low pre-order price. Can't wait to get mine in. Thanks for the deal. :)

Can I still place a preorder?

Until I close this thread you can. Since they are delayed the pre-sale may run longer.

Until I close this thread you can. Since they are delayed the pre-sale may run longer.

so if the 1200 giving out so much power how much the 1500 giving out

so if the 1200 giving out so much power how much the 1500 giving out

1970rms!

so when the sale is over the regular price will be 350 will that include shipping too because thats still a good deal

so when the sale is over the regular price will be 350 will that include shipping too because thats still a good deal

I dont know what the price will be on these when the presale is over but yeah usually the price does include shipping.