sundownz

Sundown SAE-1200D v.2 Pre-Sale OPEN

i see that it state you have to paypal this to pre order this,but the ssa store it show you can do a regular purchase at the same price can i just order it there along with some other items i want?

the ssa store's price for the 1200d is apparently 280. Is that v.1 or v.2? and how much longer will that price be available for the v.2?

the ssa store's price for the 1200d is apparently 280. Is that v.1 or v.2? and how much longer will that price be available for the v.2?

v.2 -- the v.1 is no longer available.

I will keep this open until they are almost here... with the delays it could be open into December.

Thanks just pre-ordered mine !

First post and you already have something good to say. ;)

please email me at saleenmustang281@aol.com

I want to order one before the $280 deal is over!!!!

Oh, and Im having an issue ordering it online so thats why Im posting this

Edited by Lifted07Duramax

Jacob will keep you guys posted so just be patient, he wont no until he gets word on them so asking him wont do any justice to you guys.

Got a little news... the capacitors are still holding us up. The amps are basically done otherwise waiting for them... expected completion date is December 15th on the amps then they will be sent to me.

Looking into faster shipping options on the pre-ordered amps if possible.

280 is just pre-sale price... Any idea on price after pre-sale?

Sweet.... I will start saving the $$$ immediately! :santa:

Man this is so hard. I am saving for this. I am getting money for xmas. but it is coming down to.....

A)Clothes

B)amp

I know that sounds like a easy choice but I have went from 150lbs to 195lbs and outgrew all of my large shirts (except LRG I love those shirts) cuz i got into working out. So none of my shirts fit ne more.

BUT

I just got my icon 12 inch DVC 2-ohm sub in. (omfg this thing surprised the shit out of me) it is huge! And now I need something to power it. I have a phoenix gold xenon 1200.1 so it can do 1200rms at 4 ohms if I wire it in series. It does full power in 1-4 ohms. But I would do it for 4 ohms so it is less stress on the amp ect...

However I have had this amp repaired 1 time already. And now it stopped working. I am ready to just smash it with a hammer. Or chance it again and get it fixed. However I have read so many good things about sundown amps (Like their rating at 12 volts) also build quality, reviews, and small footprint for what you get. xenon is huuuuge.

I really want this SAE-1200D so bad. I am probably going to get it. And just have my gf get me clothes. LOL

Or just take it to someone who will fix it for real and not just do a hack job to keep getting money from you. How about you contact db-r.com and have him look at it (that way you can get your amp fix and still have money for new clothes). Then you can buy you a new amp down the road if need still be, that would be the smart thing.

I know that sounds like a easy choice but I have went from 150lbs to 195lbs and outgrew all of my large shirts (except LRG I love those shirts) cuz i got into working out. So none of my shirts fit ne more.

How many years did this take? And you are still looking for clothes? That sounds pretty weird.

It took me 2 years of working out. 5 days a week. Eating healthy everyday. Not to thread hijack or anything.

But yea maybe ill get someone else to look at it but it was repaired by the company who built it... so I figured they would know what to do lol. I just really want this amp. Badly. My uncle owes me for my old sub, box, and amp. That should be around 200 bucks (and thats being extra nice with the price) so I just need 80 more which is very attainable. Then I can just throw away the other amp.

The amps are done - so pre-order is OVER. Few pictures of complete production run amps / cartons :

1200Dv2_Board.jpg

1200Dv2_Box.jpg

1200Dv2_Box_Inside.jpg

What a beauty and a beast it is gonna be for some systems out there. :santa: