Lucky 76

Chris' Wall Build in the Aviator vids p.35

i personally only see it useful for competition purposes.

Just get u a dmm and make sure all amps are set the same.

Ya it is sounding easier and cheaper. Eff it!

I have been busy with classes. I will get them loaded up this weekend. Possibly today.

I have been busy with classes. I will get them loaded up this weekend. Possibly today.

are you in an engineering program?

Ya I am in the Uconn Engineering Program majoring in Electrical.

yeah my brother is in his third year at Grand Valley for Mechanical and he is CONSTANTLY doing work for his classes

yeah my brother is in his third year at Grand Valley for Mechanical and he is CONSTANTLY doing work for his classes

i mean he pretty much has no other life...lol

Im in the mechanical program as well, but for some reason i put this build before my school work lol. Maybe I have my priorities mixed up?

but damn....the progress your making AND school is unbelievable

the build log is over 6 months old. The progress isn't that good. :P The work looks good, but it ain't going fast.

Can't wait to see some new pictures and video when it's installed. ;)

I'm going for Mechanical engineer myself. :)

but damn....the progress your making AND school is unbelievable

the build log is over 6 months old. The progress isn't that good. :P The work looks good, but it ain't going fast.

Can't wait to see some new pictures and video when it's installed. ;)

I'm going for Mechanical engineer myself. :)

thing is though he commutes to school or at least goes back to his home on the weekends. So it really limits the time he can work on it

ya we both come home on the weekends to work on it. But Chris is staying at school this weekend so it wont be finished. Really only have a couple minor things to do next weekend, just connect all the speakers subs and tweeters wires along with the rcas and we should be shattering windshields lol.

ya we both come home on the weekends to work on it. But Chris is staying at school this weekend so it wont be finished. Really only have a couple minor things to do next weekend, just connect all the speakers subs and tweeters wires along with the rcas and we should be shattering windshields lol.

I really would hate to be that windshield :)

Is a plexiglass window expensive lol? I think I might have to invest in one.

I am praying I don't need one. I just did some research and weathering really gets the best of the plexi =(

I watched that episode, and it was nothing like a normal stereo setup! It did produce a 161 but so many more variables go into a car that is designed to push the sound forward in the vehicle. And breaking a windshield is HIGHLY possible, ask mark he has broken 2 already!! The windshield flex that is going to be produced from this beast will far surpass what that of the MB's car did. But either way looking good cant wait to see some flex videos!!

sounds good, can't wait for the videos. :D

Can you tell me, what did you use on the angle iron and joints to seal the enclosure? I was debating today with a guy on what to use, many suggestions came up, silicone, tech7, normal wood glue, glass fiber, etc etc.

sounds good, can't wait for the videos. :D

Can you tell me, what did you use on the angle iron and joints to seal the enclosure? I was debating today with a guy on what to use, many suggestions came up, silicone, tech7, normal wood glue, glass fiber, etc etc.

We did a dual layer of silicone and then liquid nails. I suggest just using the silicone. The liquid nails dosent do anything worthwhile.