Sign in to follow this  
jdawgg22

Sundown Nighshade

So UPS came today, but I was at school and of coarse my mom didn't answer the door to sign for it but my friend got it straigtened out and got it redelivered. I have to say that it is extremely heavy lol. The good news is I am very satisfied with it, it hits the lows as well as my 15" BL did. I didn't get a sundown sticker though...bummer. lol thanks to Kevin, pleasure doing bussiness with you.

Jordan

So UPS came today, but I was at school and of coarse my mom didn't answer the door to sign for it but my friend got it straigtened out and got it redelivered. I have to say that it is extremely heavy lol. The good news is I am very satisfied with it, it hits the lows as well as my 15" BL did. I didn't get a sundown sticker though...bummer. lol thanks to Kevin, pleasure doing bussiness with you.

Jordan

Thanks! Enjoy it :), let me know if you need anything else. Jacob makes a great product

I swear everytime a UPS man comes to your house he looks so pissed, the heavy packages get em. Ha

I love Nightshades :)

<----obviously lol

I didn't get a sundown sticker though...bummer.

Send me an email with your address to derrick@sc.rr.com & I'll send you a couple.

Sign in to follow this