jlcaudio

Hello from PowerMat Sound Deadener

Hello my name is Jerry and i own a company called PowerMat you can visit our store at www.power-mat.com We are looking for dealers and sponsors if you have any questions please ask we have been around for 15 years in the audio biz

Welcome to the site, hope you can hang out and join the group. Please don't use it for advertising with out clearing it with SSA.

Welcome to the forum

Forgive me but isnt sound destroyer and fatmat the same company?

You guys have been doing business under different names onthe internet for a while now..

Am I wrong about this?

ANT

Welcome to the forum

Forgive me but isnt sound destroyer and fatmat the same company?

You guys have been doing business under different names onthe internet for a while now..

Am I wrong about this?

ANT

Sorry no we are not the same people defintatly NOT Our product is way different there is roofing and mine is not theres stinks mine does not they get there in OH mine TX

I'm just not sold on your approach and your bizarre claims. If you've spent "15 years continually engineering" your product, why is your website not even a year old? Where are all of these "thousands of satisfied customers"? I've never heard of your company, and I"m sure almost everyone on here hasn't either. You've seem to come out of thin air with a company legacy.

There seems to be almost no product description involving its specifications, why is that?

Can you expand of bit on the following claims taken from your website. These are pretty bold.

"best sound deadening materials in the world" Why is that?

"went above and beyond all others in the sound deadening field" How?

I've also heard many people says "if it comes on a roll, its roofing material". What is you opinion of this? Is this your own product?

"Sound destroyer Mat has managed to push our way to the top." Really? What is your market share in this industry?

I don't mean to seem unwelcoming, as I am not a full blown regular on this site, but I have recently read some of your posts on other forums like caraudioforum.com, and I was lead to beleive that both you and fatmat are out of corey PA.

Fogive my brashness. I did not mean to offend.

Welcome to the forum. I am sure if your product is as good as you ahve claimed it will recieve a very warm reception.

ANt

I don't mean to seem unwelcoming, as I am not a full blown regular on this site, but I have recently read some of your posts on other forums like caraudioforum.com, and I was lead to beleive that both you and fatmat are out of corey PA.

Welcome to the forum. I am sure if your product is as good as you ahve claimed it will recieve a very warm reception.

ANt

Sound Deadener Mat = Powermat, not Fatmat

Sound Deadener Mat: Created by JLC Audio in late 2006... JLC Audio online since 2004.. not quite 15 years..

I've used both, and Fatmat did smell worse/didn't stick as much..

Powermat (Sound Deadener Mat) wasn't bad.. seemed about the same quality as Dynamat but a little cheaper

Edit, fyi:

Sounddeadenermat/Jlcaudio:

JLC Audio

419 S 2nd Ave

Corry, PA 16407

US

Fatmat:

Fatmat Sound Control Inc

20 Park Road

Painsville, Ohio 44077

United States

Edited by brandonf

ANt

Sound Deadener Mat: Created by JLC Audio in late 2006... JLC Audio online since 2004.. not quite 15 years..

Powermat (Sound Deadener Mat) wasn't bad.. seemed about the same quality as Dynamat but a little cheaper

Edit, fyi:

JLC Audio

419 S 2nd Ave

Corry, PA 16407

US

Fatmat:

Fatmat Sound Control Inc

20 Park Road

Painsville, Ohio 44077

United States

I started selling my material just in my home town just to the people i knew thats where 15 years come in and also we just started selling 100% butyl products that does come in sheets. Our rolls does have butyl in them and it is not asphalt like others. Butyl mat you can roll up, tell me why you can't? The reason why we went way beyond is because how many companies do you know that sells more sizes then we do and offer more thicknesses we have a 50 and 80 mil thick for our butyl mix and our 100% butyl we have 60, 80 and 120 mil thick also we have liquid in 1 and 5 gallons, hood liner and floor liner. We are getting ready to do our liquid in quarts and pint. We are also looking to get aluminum tape

ANt

Edit, fyi:

JLC Audio

419 S 2nd Ave

Corry, PA 16407

US

Fatmat:

Fatmat Sound Control Inc

20 Park Road

Painsville, Ohio 44077

United States

I started selling my material just in my home town just to the people i knew thats where 15 years come in and also we just started selling 100% butyl products that does come in sheets. Our rolls does have butyl in them and it is not asphalt like others. Butyl mat you can roll up, tell me why you can't? The reason why we went way beyond is because how many companies do you know that sells more sizes then we do and offer more thicknesses we have a 50 and 80 mil thick for our butyl mix and our 100% butyl we have 60, 80 and 120 mil thick also we have liquid in 1 and 5 gallons, hood liner and floor liner. We are getting ready to do our liquid in quarts and pint. We are also looking to get aluminum tape

Welcome! looks worth checking into. You've got some stiff competition though.