Scatter

Can I run 1500 RMS safely through a Fi Bl?

Can I run 1500 RMS safely through a Fi Bl? :D

Can I run 1500 RMS safely through a Fi Bl? :D

Did you get any options for it? You should be fine if you have the flatwind, hyperpole or p chamber, and cooling.

Also if that is the sundown 1500 it will put out close to 2000 watts rms. The bl will still be able to take that power if you have those options. Which amp do you have if you do not have the sundown?

You can put a 1500 watt amp on the sub, sure. Whether it'll handle it depends on your box and how you play it. You should also get the cooling options.

No need for two threads.

Also if that is the sundown 1500 it will put out close to 2000 watts rms. The bl will still be able to take that power if you have those options. Which amp do you have if you do not have the sundown?

i have two Clarion DPX11551 its 1550 RMS at 2 ohms.

any suggestions?

i dont have my subs yet. but i will be buying within the week.

also i cant afford the BTL model so thats outta the question.

You can put a 1500 watt amp on the sub, sure. Whether it'll handle it depends on your box and how you play it. You should also get the cooling options.

No need for two threads.

sorry, i'm kinda new to this forum

and thanks!

i know that the box play a key part. i'm custom building a box. do you know if there are any websites that show you the dimensions? or have plans for a box that i could build? i'm getting 2 Fi BL 12's

With a box that big you'll have to custom fit it to your trunk. Go get the maximum dimensions that the box can be and go from there.