Aaron Clinton

ZED Audio amplifier group buy

Lucky Boy Luke (Darn those F2/500's sold quick)............. Can't wait to see this with the DR's in your car.

Jono

The price was on the cheaper side because I didn't want to mess around trying to sell them for another month, ultimately if I hadn't wanted to sell them as quick I still wouldn't have had them for much more then $500 each. I don't understand people who try to sell a second hand product for not much less then a new one, so I do tend to sell my stuff at a fairly reasonable price.

The DR's are coming out as they have noise issue's and the local repair guy refuses to touch them, so I'll put them aside for now and when I have the time and cash laying around (having a 7 week old in the house isn't leaving me with much spare cash) i'll find someone willing to repair them.

The only amp in the car will be a single Leviathan hopefully, down the track I may consider a Kronos for the sub if I think it's necessary. I'll be losing a bit of power but not enough to be audible, so why mess with 3-4amps when one will do what I need, and due to the greatly reduced load on my electrical system, the amp should actually be capable of better dynamic ability at high volume due to a much more stable voltage.

Edited by Luke352

Lucky Boy Luke (Darn those F2/500's sold quick)............. Can't wait to see this with the DR's in your car.

Jono

The price was on the cheaper side because I didn't want to mess around trying to sell them for another month, ultimately if I hadn't wanted to sell them as quick I still wouldn't have had them for much more then $500 each. I don't understand people who try to sell a second hand product for not much less then a new one, so I do tend to sell my stuff at a fairly reasonable price.

The DR's are coming out as they have noise issue's and the local repair guy refuses to touch them, so I'll put them aside for now and when I have the time and cash laying around (having a 7 week old in the house isn't leaving me with much spare cash) i'll find someone willing to repair them.

The only amp in the car will be a single Leviathan hopefully, down the track I may consider a Kronos for the sub if I think it's necessary. I'll be losing a bit of power but not enough to be audible, so why mess with 3-4amps when one will do what I need, and due to the greatly reduced load on my electrical system, the amp should actually be capable of better dynamic ability at high volume due to a much more stable voltage.

I am in the very same boat and that is exactly the conclusion i came to.

So now I am considering this as well now that it is up to a 10% discount :) . I will most likely send out the dough tonight if I decide on it.

So now I am considering this as well now that it is up to a 10% discount :) . I will most likely send out the dough tonight if I decide on it.

We need that 10th. :) There are a few international customers we need to find out shipping for also.

Deposit sent for Leviathan

:woot:

Running Group Buy Total: 10

jaybee - (1) Leviathan

hispls - (1) Leviathan

Hayabusa - (1) Kronos

bromo - (1) Leviathan

rugdnit - (1) Leviathan

cedoman - (1) Leviathan

orangelss - (1) Kronos

orangelss - (1) Leviathan

Norcalsfinest - (1) Leviathan

70 chevelle - (1) Leviathan

Deposit sent for Leviathan

:woot:

Running Group Buy Total: 10

jaybee - (1) Leviathan

hispls - (1) Leviathan

Hayabusa - (1) Kronos

bromo - (1) Leviathan

rugdnit - (1) Leviathan

cedoman - (1) Leviathan

orangelss - (1) Kronos

Congrats!

:drink40:

Wish I had a need or the $!

Running Group Buy Total: 11

jaybee - (1) Leviathan

hispls - (1) Leviathan

Hayabusa - (1) Kronos

bromo - (1) Leviathan

rugdnit - (1) Leviathan

cedoman - (1) Leviathan

orangelss - (1) Kronos

Luke352 - (1) Leviathan

Can not believe I'm the only one getting a couple amps!!

I wish I could get both but I'm trying to limit the amount of space I'm going to take up in my car(since I don't have much to begin with). But anyways, money sent!

Running Group Buy Total: 12

jaybee - (1) Leviathan

hispls - (1) Leviathan

Hayabusa - (1) Kronos

bromo - (1) Leviathan

rugdnit - (1) Leviathan

cedoman - (1) Leviathan

orangelss - (1) Kronos

Luke352 - (1) Leviathan

bigger_george - (1) Kronos

yeah baby yeah we reached that Magic number. Now lets make it 13 my lucky number :-D

I hope to have the balance emails going out today, if not tomorrow.

Can not believe I'm the only one getting a couple amps!!

Can't believe I pissed away money on other amps a month before these finally came out :angry22:

Running Group Buy Total: 13

jaybee - (1) Leviathan

hispls - (1) Leviathan

Hayabusa - (1) Kronos

bromo - (1) Leviathan

rugdnit - (1) Leviathan

cedoman - (1) Leviathan

orangelss - (1) Kronos

Luke352 - (1) Leviathan

bigger_george - (1) Kronos

Motovet - (1) Kronos

Just sent out all the emails for the balance. Hopefully we can get all the money caught up fast so they can get shipped out soon.

Balance sent.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to organize this group buy SSA.:drink40:

Balance sent.

Any idea on when the expected completion time for these will be once you place the order?

Thanks again for organising all this!!!

Thanks

Luke

sorry, but did not get my email... can you send over???

Balance sent.

Any idea on when the expected completion time for these will be once you place the order?

Thanks again for organising all this!!!

Thanks

Luke

They are building them as fast as they can. The last few times I have been on the phone with Stephen, he has been building Leviathans while we speak.

sorry, but did not get my email... can you send over???

I got your PM, I am on a different machine and will send your email to the different email soon.

Thanks.

And thank you guys for sending in the balance quickly, it makes a difference for turn around.

Mine will be in the mail first thing in the morning. My little war with Payapl is such a pain sometimes. Will send it next day!!

So any word on the tube amp mentioned in the owners manual? Should have a little more $ by than!!

Mine will be in the mail first thing in the morning. My little war with Payapl is such a pain sometimes. Will send it next day!!

So any word on the tube amp mentioned in the owners manual? Should have a little more $ by than!!

Stephen mentioned it, but we did not have time to talk much about it. I think he is worried about it actually selling well or not.