So now that I have chosen the subs that I want, they will need a home. Here are the requirements I would like for them:

-Sealed

-The NET internal volume should be 1.3 cu. ft. I am not sure what the displacement of the RL-Ps will be so if anyone could share plz do...

-I would like the box to be exactly the width of 36" externally. This is so the box will take up the whole width of my trunk (going in a Scion tc).

-I would like for the subs to be flushmounted in this box.

-Two terminals on the back

-I would prefer Dark Grey carpeting, not regular grey. If this can't be met I will settle for Black carpeting.

And I guess thats it. I hope to do business with you and I cross my fingers that this stays at or under $100 unshipped. :D

So now that I have chosen the subs that I want, they will need a home. Here are the requirements I would like for them:

-Sealed

-The NET internal volume should be 1.3 cu. ft. I am not sure what the displacement of the RL-Ps will be so if anyone could share plz do...

-I would like the box to be exactly the width of 36" externally. This is so the box will take up the whole width of my trunk (going in a Scion tc).

-I would like for the subs to be flushmounted in this box.

-Two terminals on the back

-I would prefer Dark Grey carpeting, not regular grey. If this can't be met I will settle for Black carpeting.

And I guess thats it. I hope to do business with you and I cross my fingers that this stays at or under $100 unshipped.  :D

wow, he actually posted a price he had in mind!!! sweet..lol..

do u have a timeframe u want this done in? and where would it be shipped? max height and depth u'll allow?

and how would u prefer to pay?

location is fairly important, one to kepp ur shipping costs down and two, we have several ppl here who build....denim (east coast) xtremeasures ( the dirty south), ss3079 (the great white north) and myself....i live in illinos..

answer those and pm the one who u think is closest..lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

chit, that means aaron..lol..and cheap shipping...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Acidburn got it!, I do live in Mass. To be more specific, 01801 is the zipcode.

Depth:

-Once I get my tC, I am going to measure the slope of the slant of the tC's back seats. Therefore I would like the back of this box to have the same slope leaving it parallel to the seats.

- The max I would like the base to be would be around 11" giving roughly 4" of clearance for the rl-p's. However it would be nice if it could be smaller.

Height:

-Well i'm not sure but as long as the other two dim. requirements are met i'll be happy. :D

How would I pay you ask? Well I don't have a paypal account however if I must create one I will. Whatever way the builder would like to be paid I will try to get it paid that way.

Timeframe? Well I'm not exactly sure but I'll bump this post when I find out. I am planning everything out now for my future car which I should be getting within a month. So I guess you can say I would like the box to be done within a month+1 week so I can install the system within a week of receiving the car.

So who should I PM?

And exactly who is Aaron?

Cheap shipping is always good... I had to pay around 50 to get my previous enclosure shipped from Texas.

So how do you think the price sounds?... Too high, too low?

Aaron is denim, he is from the Baltimore area so shipping shouldnt be too bad

Aaron is denim, he is from the Baltimore area so shipping shouldnt be too bad

excellent, i'll be sure to give denim a pm as soon as i get the car and the rest of the info he will need if he does build it.

sweet...if denim won't i will..i'm about the next closest..lol..

and the price, well, that's up to u two..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: