Sign in to follow this  
Thorshammer

DC Lvl 5 10 Testing for Limits

Stetsom 14k2d has been shipped and should be here Mon or Tues. :coolugh:

Looks like you will be ready for some fun next weekend, hope all goes well and good luck. What numbers you expecting to achieve, I guess what goals you have in mind so far?

Stetsom 14k2d has been shipped and should be here Mon or Tues. :coolugh:

Looks like you will be ready for some fun next weekend, hope all goes well and good luck. What numbers you expecting to achieve, I guess what goals you have in mind so far?

Dont really care about the burp score even though i would hope to see 151+ What I'm after is 150 bassracing with a pr. of 10's out of a trunk. If I accomplish this I will be the only vehicle in the states and maybe the world to do it. :wacky:

this i'd love to see!

Have you ever bassraced with the last amps you had and if so, what's the score?

I can't imagine subs taking that much available power for 30sec.

this i'd love to see!

Have you ever bassraced with the last amps you had and if so, what's the score?

I can't imagine subs taking that much available power for 30sec.

With this same box I was able to bassrace 148.6-148.8 with the AQ's and 1 5k. I never got the chance to put a 2nd 5k on it cause the face broke and I put in another box.

I did get a chance to run 2 5k's on the AQ's and in testing was able to hit 149.9 and 150.1 but after 2 runs It would shred the spiders. Hadn't had the time to race with the DC's yet but I have had time to destroy them and rebuild them even stronger. LOL I'm not planning on running all 14k through these subs just looking for 10krms or so. :fing34:

Right now I can throw 3500+ rms at about 10hz below box frequency for several minutes. 30 sec should be no prob.

don't gotta bass-race below tuning... should be just fine i'd think! HAH!

big boy amp isnt in yet but will be this weekend. Did a lil testing with 1 5k at .5ohm and 14 clicks below my normal burp level 149.6 @ 45hz. That was exciting to see ( Much more in there the last 6-8 clicks but not trying to hurt nothing just yet ) So I thought lets see what we could do musically .

Started at volume 54 and bumped it 2 clicks middle of vid

looks like need to be bassracin right at your tuning frequency with this much power. where was the peak note at you were playing compared to your tuning frequency?

looks like need to be bassracin right at your tuning frequency with this much power. where was the peak note at you were playing compared to your tuning frequency?

It was a song I picked up from a friend. Basically a 48hz tone. Box freq is 45 or so right now.

awesome lil 10s. I AM A get my SSD 10s on 5k too lol. not. Did you just duct tape sealed the trunk from the cabin?

Edited by phi

Haha, no... He's got foam everywhere.

Frank's got an itch to get in the lane! So I did a couple controlled rollups and wow

IMG00046.jpg

Willing to bet If I messed with the box a lil Frank could still shout a 50!

Edited by Thorshammer

WOW! GOOOO FRANK!