mrray13

SoundSplinter bandwagon

I didnt read every post here because Im lazy but ill give my opinion on bandwagons, so through the eyes of James.

I shoot from the hip, if I dont like it im going to tell you. If im skeptical you will know, I give credit where it is deserved and im never quick to jump the gun. Everything must stand the test of time to me. I will never call out bandwagon stuff because im never looking to offend anyone.

Ill read everything tomorrow, possibly add another not so critical evaluation of things.

well as I look around the web on other sites, RL-ps are mentioned or posted pictures, but it is still a small presence, nothing like the immediate on slaught by the Ascendant Audio, Chad is a good guy, but I don't know all the details, but AA has a much larger presence,

thats whats cool about PowerBass, Stereo Integrity and Sound Splinter, they all make a great product, the service is top notch and not every chuckle head out there runs them, this leaving a level of exclusivity, and req made a good statement more companies should be like these guys

Kicker has excellent customer service but they sell on a level greater than the above three combined (different mission)

I don't know if this was mentioned, and I don't want to read the whole thread right now, but I will just throw this out there.

Go look at Sounddomain. Some of the "senior" members are really pumping AA up. I would imagine they are nice subs, but these guys have told everybody to buy AA. Which is fine I guess.

I haven't owned any SS products, but I wouldn't hesitate. Maybe I will want or need something eventually :)

Nevermind the last post, this is one of my bandwagons, I've never used there subs and I never intend to.

I stand behind Dan Wiggins, I'm arogant too.

okj its only 2 am... but I have to work in 4 hours and im absolutly hosed. so I guess that counts for someting

i'll be on the bandwagon once my friend receives his rl-p and i put it in for him :) so far, mike's treated me VIP status and i havent even given him anything, just a referral from hearsay. i'm pretty confident i won't be disappointed though, once i scan scramble some flow i'm looking to get a couple rl-p's too, but i want one signed ;)

oh and my friend is really appreciative that you'll meet him in SD

I have never doubted a word Dan Wiggins has typed honestly. Not saying he can do no wrong, but who honestly thought what he said was that bad?

I think the best part was during the beginning of Sound Splinter, I remember seeing Mike here and there on the boards before it. I saw the subs and thought, nice, but god not another company!

There are too many good products and not enough vehicles to put them in to :)

I will probably sneak an rli 8 into my collection eventually, already have 7 other 8's hehe

I think the best part was during the beginning of Sound Splinter, I remember seeing Mike here and there on the boards before it. I saw the subs and thought, nice, but god not another company!

x2

and then i wanted a sub for my wife's car. i started looking around. i knew the brahma and xxx were on the short list because of all the reviews. then i found a post to soundsplinter.

emailed adire, re and SS. got one email back. never have recieved one from the other two.

talked to mike a few times, and said the hell with it. i remember him offering a bit of a guarantee. if i didn't like the sub, ship it back. he'd refund all but the shipping. (or something of that nature) what could i lose? $60 for shipping?

i have never looked back. mike has always been honest and upfront. told me a few times he didn't think his subs were the best for what i was after (that's why there's a solo x in my truck), but the RL-s's might just change that. the rl-p was/is the best sql sub i have ever owned and it's backed by the best guy i have ever dealt with.

i will never hesitate to throw his name out there. mike has proven time and time again to be the best there is to deal with online.

it's funny, once upon a time, mike and i were the only ones answering SS questions. now, wow!! it's like i've really moved down the list. which is great!! i love that mike and SS have come so far, it's awesome! soon, i'll be a distant memory and mike will have a secratary answering his emails (she better be hot too!!) and i'll get to cherish the memory that i was one of the first.

the neat thing is, we have all got to watch him grow, and i hope, that we get to watch him grow even more!

"keep on keepin on!" :rockwoot::domoslay::woot:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ASA ST4's might look nice on a Maxima too.

Those Konigs would look awesome as well I think.

x2

and then i wanted a sub for my wife's car. i started looking around. i knew the brahma and xxx were on the short list because of all the reviews. then i found a post to soundsplinter.

emailed adire, re and SS. got one email back. never have recieved one from the other two.

talked to mike a few times, and said the hell with it. i remember him offering a bit of a guarantee. if i didn't like the sub, ship it back. he'd refund all but the shipping. (or something of that nature) what could i lose? $60 for shipping?

i have never looked back. mike has always been honest and upfront. told me a few times he didn't think his subs were the best for what i was after (that's why there's a solo x in my truck), but the RL-s's might just change that. the rl-p was/is the best LSQ sub i have ever owned and it's backed by the best guy i have ever dealt with.

i will never hesitate to throw his name out there. mike has proven time and time again to be the best there is to deal with online.

it's funny, once upon a time, mike and i were the only ones answering SS questions. now, wow!! it's like i've really moved down the list. which is great!! i love that mike and SS have come so far, it's awesome! soon, i'll be a distant memory and mike will have a secratary answering his emails (she better be hot too!!) and i'll get to cherish the memory that i was one of the first.

the neat thing is, we have all got to watch him grow, and i hope, that we get to watch him grow even more!

I just have this feeling that in some time SS will not only be doing subs, i hope they make an amp line.

Theres enough amps out there to make it confusing enough, put the money into new sub R&D.

Theirs plenty of amps, yes, but only a handfull of them are actually worth it.

Nice post mrray (Am I worthy to call you kent yet? ;) ) Even when getting involved with SS alot later than you I can see its growth. It seems like the last 2 months more and more people are throwing the brand around. Great customer service and a great product!

Oh and even though im later than some... im still in the top 10 buyers for Canada, therefore im awesome.

I think ill be the 1st one in Miami.

ASA ST4's might look nice on a Maxima too.

Those Konigs would look awesome as well I think.

x2

i have never looked back. mike has always been honest and upfront. told me a few times he didn't think his subs were the best for what i was after (that's why there's a solo x in my truck), but the RL-s's might just change that. the rl-p was/is the best sql sub i have ever owned and it's backed by the best guy i have ever dealt with.

I just have this feeling that in some time SS will not only be doing subs, i hope they make an amp line.

not anytime soon. mike is focused on subs only to help keeps his costs down, which he passes on to us.

honestly, i would like to think his next venture will be into componets. that would be a nice addition to the SS family.

like was mentioned, there are enough amps out there already to fulfill anyone's needs (of course the same could be said for subs /speakers)

and APE, u can indeed call me kent. no need to be worthy or anything..lol....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I love bandwagons :)

You know....to be honest, the only real reason I went with a Rl-p over anything else was because of the way Mike stepped up and took over the Donation Drive over on CA.com. I figured if he was going to put that much effort and personal time into a good cause that he really had nothing to gain from, then that was the kind of guy I wanted to do business with. And the least I could do to "reward" him for his efforts was to give the guy a sale :D

Not that the Rl-p wasn't already on my list of "options", but the above is the reason I went with it over anything else.

And I can whole-heartedly say that I don't regret my decision in the slightest :D

I pmed mike, and 10 mins later, he has an answer. Then i reply back then 10 mins pass and i have a PM, ddoesnt get any better.

You know....to be honest, the only real reason I went with a Rl-p over anything else was because of the way Mike stepped up and took over the Donation Drive over on CA.com.  I figured if he was going to put that much effort and personal time into a good cause that he really had nothing to gain from, then that was the kind of guy I wanted to do business with.  And the least I could do to "reward" him for his efforts was to give the guy a sale :D

Not that the Rl-p wasn't already on my list of "options", but the above is the reason I went with it over anything else.

And I can whole-heartedly say that I don't regret my decision in the slightest :D

what?? u know it was because of my constant badgering...hehe

but yeah...that was totally kewl of him...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

what?? u know it was because of my constant badgering...hehe

Ok, Ok....it was really because of my quiet desire to be as cool as Kent :(

Obviously I'm still working on it :hyper:

uhhhh, hmmm..... that's just weird. :lol:

but totally kewl..hehe

thanks brad, i appreciate it, regardless of how much bs it really is...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I pmed mike, and  10 mins later, he has an answer. Then i reply back then 10 mins pass and i have a PM, ddoesnt get any better.

x2

I send RE audio a comment. 342423423434days pass..still no reply

Im so going with SS. I'll join the bandwagon soon enough. with pr0n dont worry :rockwoot:

I pmed mike, and