Sign in to follow this  
d luv

2 12 jlw7 box

Whats up fellows im a fresh fish on the site. I have been truley amazed and inspired by some of box builds I have seen on this site. I plan to purchase plans for a flared ported 2 12" jl w7 box once I figure out what car I will be buying.In the mean time can anyone with these subs give me any info and experiences they have had with boxes for these subs? All input would be greayly appreciated, trust me. I listen to rap/rock 70/30, but what really low hard hitting clean sounding bass. I will be using an Audiobahn 2300HCT at 1ohm to power them. I know everyone hates audiobahn and I believed them until I went to a comp and heard this amp in an escalade with 3 12"jlw6v2's and was blown away at the low end, output, and sound quality. Trust me I know must Audiobahn stuff is garbage, but I was personally impressed with this amp. After that I had a chance to pick up one of these amps for $150 so I did.

I thank all of you for takng the time to read and respond to my thread, I look foward to learning from you.

The amp is fine. But for future reference it was the enclosure that let the subs hit the low end and be loud. What are your musical preferences?

The amp is fine. But for future reference it was the enclosure that let the subs hit the low end and be loud. What are your musical preferences?

Honestly I listen to mostly rap but also pantera, rage, and deftones. Also alot of r&b and older stuff like al green and ron isley.

the enclosure determines the performance of the woofer...

contact me at bassbox@poundthatsound.com

and we can come up with something that performs the way you expect it to