beajay25

4 15 wardens walled < in action >

damn dude. Cant wait till those break in!!!! Going to see some impressive numbers with that.

So... after you finish that car want to work on mine

sure thing pal ...

haha that would be awesome... we can always dream cant we

Those wardens are tearing that car to pieces :o

2nd that lol ... i wish i could fit 6 15's in there ...... the only way i could is sealed ... and that sucks

I totally forgot about this show. It was only 45 min's away, I should have made the trip.

please do next time ...

When I was competeting, I was at almost every Glen Burnie show.

I totally forgot about this show. It was only 45 min's away, I should have made the trip.

please do next time ...

well slap summtin together and get down here and play lmao ... j/k have you ever seen my ride in person ..

please do next time ...

well slap summtin together and get down here and play lmao ... j/k have you ever seen my ride in person ..

With the explorer and civic gone, that leaves sealed trunk german's that will be pointless to compete with. But I should come down to meet some people, and maybe find an SSA competitor. I believe i have seen your car in the past, but not positive.

what kind of power are you running..that looks really impressive.

im running 2 stetsom 14k2 d's on these for this moment ... they are 14200k per amp @ 12 volt and 16200 @ 13.8 volt ... each set of subs are wired at 1.5 ... my box is very clean on the inside so i give it a max of 3 time rise... id say they are eating 10k per set so about 5k per sub daily ... ill get back to yah on it after i get them clampped tested and let you no cause it could be alot more ... :fing34:

impressive indeed

so i guess that puts those daily comments to rest....

with out a dout pal these have awsome sq ... with the right amount of power and proper port .... on the spl note my car is the house of pain .... these subs are the best subwoofers i owned with out no b.s ...

any inside videos! reaction vids a plus lol

will be soon ... for sure ill post them on here ...

Nice! :)

Thanks my friend ... just tatted it up today with some incriminator decals ... ill make sure to get them in the sceen on the next vid im just running out of hidding spots to jam for vid's ....

Nice man!

How could you fit 4 15's in such a car? and your 10,000 watts amps must be HUGE.

Did you already post pictures of your install ? I'd love to see it.

Nice man!

How could you fit 4 15's in such a car? and your 10,000 watts amps must be HUGE.

Did you already post pictures of your install ? I'd love to see it.

sure there's a few vid's on the install just visit

youtube.combeajay25/

OMG! I AM SPEECHLESS!! :suicide-santa:

Look like it's a lot of fun. Get on the meter asap! Great build too! Have fun keeping your car together.

hey i have a question for anyone on here im buying two of the 18tns inch dps and i have a brand new phd 5000 whatt amp im going to run too boath of them and was wondering if i would need a another amp and run 5000 whatts to each one i have a red top battery under the hood and i have a 900 cranking amp battery going to run one amp im curious about numbers in spl becsause right now im hitting 145.0 im looking to hit 155.5 is my wish but want it too also sound great.

Just a quick question. What did you use to coat your wall with? I was going to just sand mine down all nice and spray pain it but that plastic look is nawyce.