SoundSplinter

Supreme Series LMT Prototype Pictures

I thought the proprietary right contract for eclipse on that basket was up this past year? I've seen the basket on many other woofers used in the car audio ring...not just proto's either...

I guess they could have re-upped it though..

I would have to say out of all my woofers that basket definitely looks the best. Looks kinda like a tool you would see aliens use on a movie.

any news mike?

I believe i am correct in saying that cone is also used on TC's 'Onyx' branded woofers

any news mike?

It's been waay too busy this week - when I rolled down to TC earlier last week to pick up the special order D2's, that's literally all I had time for (didn't even have time to hit the waves for some surfin'! :Doh::P ) .. Thilo is workin' out the modified pole piece with his machinist at present, and I'm still holdin' on to a release date of late July. Sorry to make it so quick, but I'm scramblin' to get everything in order for my trip to Estonia which begins early tomorrow crazy2.gif.

I will of course post more when I have more to post :poop:

i don't know if its been asked...but what is the weight on those bad boys?

somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-60pds...more or less...lol

and yeah, it was asked.. :idiot:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Well, lets see.... either this can go the way of: "Let's get this thing out to the kids right now!! I don't care if the specs are not right where i want it!! Chrome dip it and ship it!!!"

-or-

It can proceed as Mike is doing: "Let's get this thing right, the first time out. This is a new rollout for a new technology and will be my new flagship model. Crap, I know testing this Acme Whosit will take an extra week, but it may be the perfect piece"

For example.

You're still a n00b.

-Nick

"Chrome dip it and ship it!!!"

:P

Well, lets see.... either this can go the way of: "Let's get this thing out to the kids right now!! I don't care if the specs are not right where i want it!! Chrome dip it and ship it!!!"

-or-

It can proceed as Mike is doing: "Let's get this thing right, the first time out. This is a new rollout for a new technology and will be my new flagship model. Crap, I know testing this Acme Whosit will take an extra week, but it may be the perfect piece"

For example.

You're still a n00b.

-Nick

yep. quite the noob. :rockwoot:

Chrome dip it and ship it!!!

ROTFLMAOPIMP