Jakethesnake

TEXAS MEET 2222222

Anyone and everyone that wants to come and check out the rides, people, and audio equipment from your "Neighbooring Texan" come and meet with us! This is an open "Event" meaning we are totally open to suggestions in order to help out with the meet. It will be in the Central Texas area.....Because last time we had more than a few arrive from HOUSTON! I know a couple of you guys are from west Texas and a few are from San Antonio and Dallas. So somewhere Central would be great, and if BigJons guy with the shop is down with the meet at his place it sounds like a steal deal. So start the posting of when your available.

BTW- It would be nice to hold it between middle to late October, so keep that in mind. Post your free schedule

Anyone and everyone that wants to come and check out the rides, people, and audio equipment from your "Neighbooring Texan" come and meet with us! This is an open "Event" meaning we are totally open to suggestions in order to help out with the meet. It will be in the Central Texas area.....Because last time we had more than a few arrive from HOUSTON! I know a couple of you guys are from west Texas and a few are from San Antonio and Dallas. So somewhere Central would be great, and if BigJons guy with the shop is down with the meet at his place it sounds like a steal deal. So start the posting of when your available.

BTW- It would be nice to hold it between middle to late October, so keep that in mind. Post your free schedule

Considering Im in the Dallas area I dont know of too many spots in Central Texas, Im down for the event (hopefully its not during my alumni schools homecoming because I have been planning that trip for almost a year but I will pass that trip up for an Event. I will stay posted to this thread.

As stated before I will be in San Antonio in Oct.............once date is solid ya'll will know.

J

The mustang is gone, thanks cash for clunkers. I roll IB style now :P Avoid the 9th and 10th I'll be at Lebowski Fest in Austin :)

im looking for a good place..... there is a church i know of that used to be the old mc coys.. so not only does it have shade from the old lumber yard covering.. its also kinda far from any houses... i figure if we do it on a saturday perhaps they would be fine with it....

i got a ticket for loud stereo sunday.. and i was telling the cop its hard cause when we try to hold a meet where we can play loud off the streets we still get shut down... he told me to find an empty parking lot and rattle my brains out....... i guess his hearing is worse then mine,.

Jake, set up at least a date so I know what day to take off.

And anybody else who is going if they want to sell any extra dynamat or second skin at the meet then bring it and I will go ahead and buy it.

Sounds like Oct. 24-25 should be ideal. Weather should be cool by then.

bigjon - I always go to an empty target parking lot by I 35 to tune my system and nobody has complained yet. So I guess the cop was right.

rodney - I might have some dynamat by then if so I'll bring it.

Let's have a Halloween meet lol costumes mandatory

I'm down for whenever. I missed the last one but I should be good to go this time around.

wooo i just got my new used HU and im impressed 4v output FTW!!

so guys count me in most likely if its saturday let me know because i go to school and i get off at 1:40 pm so if you guys are doing it early it will be hard to get there on time so post time or something fing05.gif i want to hear everyone's systems

That's a buncha bull**** I understand not playing it in neighborhoods (at least the middle-to-upscale ones lol) or even at red lights, but dang. That would suck for Florida it's pretty much the SPL capital yeah?

Who are all of you? I leave for a few months and Texas is taking over haha!

Im a Dallas boy, but not for long. So if I come it would have to be within the next month.

You know who i am LOL..................I aint in TX but will be visiting.

J

I'm down for whenever. I missed the last one but I should be good to go this time around.

How the hell you been man ain't seen you in a good long while :coolugh:

How the hell you been man ain't seen you in a good long while :coolugh:

Doin good right now. I got a new phone and shit so you'll have to message me with your number. Maybe we can meet up again before the "official" meet. The SDCs are sounding a lot better. Finally ditched that shitty prefab box I had. :)

I just need help figuring out how to get more air into the cabin now. I'm gonna try removing the rear speakers but unsure of what that will sound like.