MrMadscientist

2 death penalty 12's 1200 w clamped power

no problem i'm always down to help whenever i can! when u get yours in try 6 cu.ft. 102 in. port area by 39L its a T port design tunes to 37 hz. STRONG :fing34:

got mine today i like ... moster looking sub i tell yeah ... fing05.gif

Ian, the new subs are looking good, i guess it was time for a change,beajay you car looks sic now too.

Would like to check it out sometime. Not too far. Have to say, it is the first time I have seen Pink Floyd used as a demo tune for SPL.

yeah the box is out and single sub playin sorry ray! I had to have something to play with . when it gets done you can have the box for testing on your own vehicle.But the rebuild is deffinatly on it's way. i was testing with the smoke machine in my car and the 1 12 hits the passenger side like crazy! i metered a 144.1@48 hz. burp and a 143 music very impressive for 1 sub :tehe:

yeah the box is out and single sub playin sorry ray! I had to have something to play with . when it gets done you can have the box for testing on your own vehicle.But the rebuild is deffinatly on it's way. i was testing with the smoke machine in my car and the 1 12 hits the passenger side like crazy! i metered a 144.1@48 hz. burp and a 143 music very impressive for 1 sub :tehe:

I was comming to put my name on that box last night, but got caught in traffic on 97, The lude goes in for surgery on Monday!!!

when u get better it will be there.it was meant for you anyway way smaller than what you have.

no show today rebuilding car won't be ready for about two more weeks can note the progresson you tube as MrMadscietist420 subscribe and make some damn vids of the truck don't get to see ya that often anymore got new sponsor as u can already tell life is interesting without dd lou freaked when i switched but i don't care keep in touch and subscribe to my channel on you tube i'll holla!

No Surgery required thank god for second opinions!

Edited by ludeman