iLLlegal

I AM SOOO TORN!

what subs should i go with..  

15 members have voted

1. 1. what subs should i go with..

• 2 12" Rl-p's
    • 2 15"Rl-p's
    • 2-6 8"Rl-i's [experiment]
    • 2 12"Rl-s's...should i sit back and wait?
    • 1 15"Rl-s...
    • or mabey just 1 12"Rl-s

well as you might have known I was yes going to go for 2 12"Rl-ps and yes i still might get them. But I have also herd more news of the new Rl-s. now I recently quit my job so money wont be coming in. i want to get one in a month or less but i can order 2 12"rl-ps right now. but if it were up to you should i just sit back and save more and go all out and get some rl-s's or mabey get some 8"s. the 8's IMO look hawt. and pritty cheap. thats the reason for this post, I think way to much on what i should do so i want some info from you guys....thx.

~shane

I think it would be awesome to get the 2 RL-s's in there, new product and it would be more exciting. If not than I would want to go the route of the 2 15 rlps, save some cash and get it now. I cant get technical, but thats just what I would do.

Well i spoke to denim about the rl-s and he told me it was supposed to be the best SQ sub, if you want SQ go for the RL-s, he told me that they will have the best SQ but they will get loud while doing it. If you just want LSQ, go for the 2 rl-p 15's for $488, thats what im doing.

first, find another job....lol...hang on to the money u have in case something comes up, tunes can wait.

while ur waiting, save the extra dough, if possible, and get a pair of the 12" rl-s's...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

well thanks all for your responces. well the pole looks to me like i should wait for those rl-s babys to come out. I could order some Rl-ps but then I would have no money for an amp..and well thats no good.

So ya great Im going to sit back and save every penny and get me some Rl-s's when they come out. :D

You do realize that with 2 p's you are talking $550 and with two s's you are talking $1100 right?

I voted 2 s's since we are talkin about your money.

I'd do the 8's in all honesty...most people don't understand how AMAZING these 8's are. Get 4 rl-i 8's...port them in 3 cubes NET @30-32hz and 1200-2000rms...and WOW...be prepared to be amazed! I owned an older style 8, with a similar motor...and it was WICKED.

DO IT!

NG

I'd do the 8's in all honesty...most people don't understand how AMAZING these 8's are. Get 4 rl-i 8's...port them in 3 cubes NET @30-32hz and 1200-2000rms...and WOW...be prepared to be amazed! I owned an older style 8, with a similar motor...and it was WICKED.

DO IT!

NG

ummm..i have one!! and they are amazing...

and would make for a wicked install....

but so would the rl-s's..

hehe..it's all about the budget!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I thiink the 8 project would be sweet as hell, but money involved I would get pair of RL-i 10s for the time being and save up for the RL-s, if you will have a job soon then maybe take the risk on the RL-s money,

get a loan and go for the rl-s, be a man!!!!

get a loan and go for the rl-s, be a man!!!!

hahahaha.... forsure.

well for right now yes 500 for 2 rl-ps and 1000 for 2 rl-s. I hope by the time those babys come out i will have enough. if not i might just get the rl-ps conisdering i want to enjoy SOME BASS before it gets cold out. plus the rl-s will be a pritty penny to send all the way up here to AB canada. :faintthud:

we shall see what the future has in store. keeping my options open. I just want a vid of that sick rl-s to come out. to purswade me[cant spell].

the rlps will delier what u want and way more, i dont see myself wasting 1g on subs even if i had it

I can see myself "wasting" dont consider wasting 1g on subs heh. I could spend money on alot of other stuff but hey. thats were i wanna put it. just thinking about them....mmmm rl-s mmmm so sexxxy....mmmm. I HAVE TO GO BE BACK IN 5min. "opens forum with rl-s pics"

oo nice my dad just told me my front end repairs are free..thats an extra 400 bucks in my hand. gettin closer to the goal .

ya i know last post :S ...my buddy posted the rest. heh i wont edit it though...