porkchop

IAK, here is that trophy

donnies20ticket2Ejpg1.jpg

uh , just to clarify, this was in our downtown district, on the strip, where everyone cruises,

not in a residential neighborhood, we respect our neighbors.

just kinda think it is a neat ticket (trophy) to get, with the wording and all.

I know i could of done 400 feet easily, lol

IAK

Great job Donnie. You finally made the big time now! Go Colts!!!

Edited by bigrank916

Great job Donnie. You finally made the big time now! Go Colts!!!

ah man you dropped the d-word, lol, the funny thing is, i didn't know who the hell you was talking about at first, i tend to use pork chop everywhere.............. even my attorney calls me chop!

misc008.jpg

Got you on that one chop. No more d-word! I just saw your name on the ticket and thought it would be a nice touch. And that blue pops really well.

donnies20ticket2Ejpg1.jpg

uh , just to clarify, this was in our downtown district, on the strip, where everyone cruises,

not in a residential neighborhood, we respect our neighbors.

just kinda think it is a neat ticket (trophy) to get, with the wording and all.

I know i could of done 400 feet easily, lol

IAK

Since ur called 'pork chop' would that make you a half assed cop?

J

strange out look there, no buddy might very well be the farthest thing from it............. back when i joined the ironworkers one of my bosses gave me the nick name and it has stuck for a long time.

if i had to guess that must be a good name for a fat a** like me, because it definetly stuck!

Ah dude I was just bustin balls................U seem lie a good guy, I just hate bass tickets. Its for your enjoyment not those outside the vehicle.'

J

Ah dude I was just bustin balls................U seem lie a good guy, I just hate bass tickets. Its for your enjoyment not those outside the vehicle.'

J

big G-Smack, hey I feel you buddy, but really, our strip is loud.... downtown night clubs and thier patrons line the street, there are old school camaro's with big ol' glass packs, harley's doing there thing , ground pounders, i mean it is everywhere already, that is why i think the ticket is cool, i call it my trophy because that cop must of thought i was the loudest, > sirens in side mirror, hitting the toggle switch for amps, " i'm winning!!" bud if this was in any other situatuion, i would not of even posted it................

my wife is not too found of my other one, speeding!!!!!!!

it is worded really well also, i will have to find it, 72mph. in a 35mph. passing outside a double yellow, yeah buddy, she was going to kill me!! lol (now)

72mph. in a 35mph. passing outside a double yellow

That takes skill, man.

bump for Hove.....

go ahead and add yours bro....it's part of it at some point....lol

chop

First time I seen this thread Chop... lol... I remember my first ticket for music when I was 16, it cost about $400... all the ticket said was "excessive noise"... lol! And that was when I had my Sony Xplods :suicide-santa:

But I think it was because the Pioneer coax's I had at the time were effin LOUD :)

Down here in S.A. they've all but eliminated the cruise spots... Me and two buddies got dragged from the car by two cops at gunpoint one time while cruising downtown, they had come up to the window even though the music was barely audible outside the car, and claimed that they saw my friend trying to pull something out of the seat so that's why they reacted like that... it was a shitty night lol! It got bad downtown for a while, in order to eliminate the cruisers they started setting up checkpoints around the downtown "loop", at a stop sign a cop would walk up to your window, and if anything looked out of place, you had expired tags, or if they saw you pass by more than twice they would search you/your vehicle and tell you to leave the area. A$$holes.

The only spot left was Fuddrucker's on the westside, there was about a 300 car turnout every Saturday for cruise night.. slabs, hotrods, bikes, tuners, bassheads, trucks, exotic vehicles... cute chicks... but due to kids being stupid and shooting off guns that's shut down too. So down here you're pretty much down to meeting up in groups of 5-10 until you get shooed off from somewhere.

In S.A. they tend to treat loud music like a felony crime. Whenever I drive with the music up I'm constantly looking for the fuzz. It sucks.

Edited by CadillacMatt

First time I seen this thread Chop... lol... I remember my first ticket for music when I was 16, it cost about $400... all the ticket said was "excessive noise"... lol! And that was when I had my Sony Xplods :suicide-santa:

But I think it was because the Pioneer coax's I had at the time were effin LOUD :)

Down here in S.A. they've all but eliminated the cruise spots... Me and two buddies got dragged from the car by two cops at gunpoint one time while cruising downtown, they had come up to the window even though the music was barely audible outside the car, and claimed that they saw my friend trying to pull something out of the seat so that's why they reacted like that... it was a shitty night lol! It got bad downtown for a while, in order to eliminate the cruisers they started setting up checkpoints around the downtown "loop", at a stop sign a cop would walk up to your window, and if anything looked out of place, you had expired tags, or if they saw you pass by more than twice they would search you/your vehicle and tell you to leave the area. A$$holes.

The only spot left was Fuddrucker's on the westside, there was about a 300 car turnout every Saturday for cruise night.. slabs, hotrods, bikes, tuners, bassheads, trucks, exotic vehicles... cute chicks... but due to kids being stupid and shooting off guns that's shut down too. So down here you're pretty much down to meeting up in groups of 5-10 until you get shooed off from somewhere.

In S.A. they tend to treat loud music like a felony crime. Whenever I drive with the music up I'm constantly looking for the fuzz. It sucks.

That's standard downtown San Antonio. It seems like every time I ride down there I get pulled out at gun point on my way home. They never even have a reason either. The cops go straight to pulling me and whoever else out of the car and detaining us with no explanation. All I want to do is ride around and have a good time but no. Fuckin haters.

The part of town I'm at sucks as far as cars go. I know one other dude around here and he has a 04 Crown Vic on 22s. We ride around on weekends and don't really get bothered so that's pretty cool. The NE was tight while I was there but now there are cops EVERYWHERE so it's not even worth going over there.

key element of our strip is that TRU (tuner shop) owns a portion of the lot, keeps his shop opened till midnight, tells the cops that we are customers and it is private property...

they asked him why we were all outside if we were customers....

he said look at my shop , it's 800 sq. ft. , any advice on how to get them all in there!

sorry that the heat is so bad... that sucks!

i am almost....almost, always at a area were it is welcomed to an exstent....

i usually pay to be in a show, instead of paying them!

chop