Djuzi05

First post...And Can't Decide...HELP

Wassup guys, i finally joined this forum. Well, i sold my system about two weeks ago to get a new phone and now i'm starting to REALLY miss bass. I have two system plans so far for my scion xb and I need y'all to help me out.

3 Rl-i8's with a hifonics xx hercules (recieving about 400w each) Or 2 rl-p12's with ed nine.1

Which one should i get?

First things first, welcome to SSA!

Secondly, im also getting the Hifonics XX Hercules(2000x1 @1ohm) i will be powering 2 rl-p 15's each getting 1000w in a 5cuft tuned to 34Hz box. If you have the space go for 2 15's, if not then go for the 8's, they will get loud. Also, if you havent heard from all the guys here that have SS products, mike is an awsome guy!

sold your system for a phone... :o

lol, he might of needed one badly, who knows.

my friend sold his system for car tv's but selling bass for a phone, idk about that one lol

the 3 8's would be a wild install, but in over all output the 2 12's will get damn loud

what about impedence for the herc? three d4 subs is going to be a wild final impedence....

the two 12" rl-p's have greater potential for being loud however, greater xmax and more cone area. however, the three 8's would be a crazy sweet install and plenty loud in their own right!

and SS is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then Eduh....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i needed $675 for a nokia 7710. I regret it now, but oh well. I'm thinkin i might just get 4 8's. How does the 9kv.2 compare to the rl-i8. I think I saw some charts that showed the 9kv.2 has more output?

i needed $675 for a nokia 7710.  I regret it now, but oh well.  I'm thinkin i might just get 4 8's.  How does the 9kv.2 compare to the rl-i8.  I think I saw some charts that showed the 9kv.2 has more output?

that ffone = :wackit:

its like my fav ever but id never spend that much on a fone cuz i bea em up too much

i needed $675 for a nokia 7710.  I regret it now, but oh well.  I'm thinkin i might just get 4 8's.  How does the 9kv.2 compare to the rl-i8.  I think I saw some charts that showed the 9kv.2 has more output?

Ohhhhh noo you didnt !

Mrray13 is gonna lay the smack own on you...run while you can

lol... i apologize if im mistaken. I think 4 8's wouldnt make much sense because i could get 2 12's for a lower price and could wire it at 1 ohm instead of 2 ohms with the 4 8's. i think imma stick with the 2 12's but mike told me earlier they were sold out.

i needed $675 for a nokia 7710.