Middlesex, NJ.... thank you Lord for someone making a Jersey thread.. But low and behold, no teams or comps or shows that I know of that care about audio. They have drag/street racing in Englishtown by me but when you see the "audio" guys there, they vibrate your ears to hell with fart systems... :(

Another note! you other Jersey guys are not reppin' well.. Where is your system info? Sigs? Come one fellas, rep it right!!!

Middlesex, NJ.... thank you Lord for someone making a Jersey thread.. But low and behold, no teams or comps or shows that I know of that care about audio. They have drag/street racing in Englishtown by me but when you see the "audio" guys there, they vibrate your ears to hell with fart systems... :(

Another note! you other Jersey guys are not reppin' well.. Where is your system info? Sigs? Come one fellas, rep it right!!!

I'm from Mullica Hill, New Jersey but currently I'm in Pomona, NJ going to Stockton College. I'll get around to making it later today.

keep it going guys... more jersey peoples... where you at!!!

Here from Jersey too. I'm up north in Hudson County. Good to see some other New Jersey members here, but I don't know of any competitions either :ughdunno:. Haven't seen one yet

i am from philly i compete in nj a lot whats up guys wheres the rest of the shows

I use to bang women in Hoboken.... lol.. Not far at all... :peepwall:

Eww.. NY kidz get dump! lol... And where does this competing take place? Just in someone's driveway? or like a Walmart parking lot??

Bump I'm in Philly. Guys on **** Have a team NJ section. Most shows are in MD and DE. I go to atleast 2 shows a Month down there.

Us audio 1x nspl show on the 27th of march

Pulse car audio show on the 3rd of April

Team deadly hertz 1x nspl show on the 17th

Bah, where the new york people at lol

Right here lol. I'm mainly in Putnam County, but go to Westchester (Yonkers and Bronxville) on most weekends.

NJ here too. Sewell area 08080 zipe code.

Mane how u been haven't seen u on the forums in a while

5 hours ago, Jaredrs said:

Anyone interested in making a SPL/sound team in NJ text me 8623240087

Welcome to SSA

I have family in Philadelphia, Jersey, and NY. ;)