Sign in to follow this  
jrogoskiphotos

Anybody know anything about Powerbastards Fitzall 220+ alternators?

I was looking at Powerbastard's alternators, and they don't have a direct fit for my 1991 Acura Integra....but.... they link me directly to the Fitzall 220+ Alt.... basically it's a universal HO alternator for imports..... I was looking at it, and the bottom foot doesn't look as deep as my stock unit (just looks like I need to get a shorter forged bolt from a hardware store), but other than that looks like it would mount up fine.... they say it's 110A @ idle and full 220A @ 1,200RPM's.... 220A is great, considering a 91 Integra alternator, stock, is 30A ,lol.... I was wondering if anyone has any good feedback on the powerbastards??? I know everyone is gonna shout Iraggi or Mechman alts, but for one, Iraggi wants like $700 for a 200A, and Mechman won't answer my emails... so f*#k em.... But Powerbastards seem to stand behind their product just fine.... They only want $300 / $350 powder coated..... It's not like it's an ebay alternator or anything.. they seem pretty good... Plus my options for a 1991 Integra aren't as great as your GM trucks and stuff, ya know? Anywho, I'm writing too damn much here.... I just wanna know if anyone has heard good things from powerbastards.... and don't tell me they're shit, just because you haven't heard of em, and Iraggi is the only Alt you know of.... fill me in on experience and/or someone you know who has experienced them..... :fing34: Thanks guys!!! John Rogoski

Oh, and here is the link to the Alternator itself , http://powerbastards.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Fitzall-220 , and a few pics.... the first pic is my stock alternator.... the last 2 are the Fitzall 220+..... you can see where it's pretty damn identical!!

01058.jpg

Fitzall-220-1.jpg

Fitzall-220-2.jpg

Edited by sL@PyOmAmA2ICE

Mechman has refused to answer my emails as well.

I don't know what's up with that??? They must be doing pretty damn good, to not want customers?? haha

hey, when you get those Kappa Perfect Components with a 100.4, let me know how they sound, cause thats EXACTLY what I'm getting for mids/highs.... curious to hear what you think about em mated up with the SAX-100.4.... Thanks

alright i no i am late to this thread but i would not recommend that alternator from Powerbastards!!!!! I ordered one and there was no chance of it fitting and all they said was it has been done with your vehicle....sorry for bashing but will never go back to them

Irragi has some amazing prices on alts, I shot them an email a couple of weeks ago. Just shoot them another email.