bigrank916

Why is salvia not illegal?

If you have never heard of this before then listen up. Im probably a little late on this but oh well.

Salvia is an herb that is sold at local head shops around the nation. it is black in color and looks like tobacco with a wet kind of feel. I believe it comes from Mexico in different strengths ranging from 5x-100x. It can be ingested, smoked, and who knows what else. It is known to produce a trance like state of mind kind of like the Indians used to do back in the day. Way back. It is completely legal in all states but luckily on the DEA watch list.

I was duped into trying this on my trip to Arkansas about a week or so ago. This guy told me it was like acid but not nearly as long a trip. Just kind of mellow he says. Let me tell you this stuff is pucking crazy! Ive done my fair share of hard drugs, unfortunately, and this salvia puts them to bed hands down. And this shit is legal! Acid and shrooms have nothing on this. NOTHING. Those two things used to be fun. Salvia is not.

I took one big hit and within 10-15 seconds, I thought my life was over. I had entered the most realistic, cartoon dreamworld I had ever experienced. I could no longer move as I thought all my limbs were blended into the surrounding tree and fence and my feet were in concrete blocks. The guy that gave it to me was standing in front of me and the whole time I couldnt help but think he was causing all this shit to happen in my head. I was very paranoid and trippin out to say the least. At probably the 1.5-2 min mark, I was starting to get a little scared. It felt and looked so real I thought I wasnt coming back. After about 3-4 min of this I started to come back to reality. Any longer than that and I would have no doubt lost my pucking mind.

When I was fully back in my own mind I realized that I was drenched in sweat. I had sweated through my wifebeater, my shirt, and my collered buttonup. I would go to say my central nervous system took a beating.

Why this is not illegal is beyond my understanding. IMO this should be classified in the same realm as pcp. Even though Ive never done it, Ive been told its pretty wacky. I can see people on this stuff getting way outta hand. Getting seriously hurt and/or killed.

The strengths range from 5x-100x as I stated before. Mine was only 20x.

Gimme my weed and get that shit outta here. Never in my life will I ever do that again.

Ive done lucy and salvia, same shit saliva last 5-30 mins its not illegal because it is non-habit forming, some states classify it as illegal some dont. i know kansas was legal but they made it illegal, its in the Mint family so basically for someone to grow it, people wouldn't know it was saliva they could be like "oh its mint" and easily grow it, I'm not quite sure, its crazy stuff LSD is way worse try doing 2 hits of sunshine, you'll hallucinate more than salvia and for aboutt.. 12-14 hours.

Edited by Julian

My friends did it once and that was it. I was there watching them and that was enough for me to say fuck no. Its some scary shit to say the least and i could seriously see some people causing some harm to others or themselves.

ol' chop will stick with the chinese buffets, however some times i do get the sh*ts :bull:

Ive done lucy and salvia, same shit saliva last 5-30 mins its not illegal because it is non-habit forming, some states classify it as illegal some dont. i know kansas was legal but they made it illegal, its in the Mint family so basically for someone to grow it, people wouldn't know it was saliva they could be like "oh its mint" and easily grow it, I'm not quite sure, its crazy stuff LSD is way worse try doing 2 hits of sunshine, you'll hallucinate more than salvia and for aboutt.. 12-14 hours.

I can fully see why it is nonhabit forming cause it made me scared shitless to ever think about doing it again!

Ive done enough acid for you and me my friend. Triple dipped blotter, window payne, and all that shit. Acid was nothing compared to salvia for me.

ol' chop will stick with the chinese buffets, however some times i do get the sh*ts :bull:

LOL! MSG is probably worse huh?

God I love me some chinese buffet.

Wow that stuff sounds crazy!! Kinda intrigued, never done anything before though, so REALLY scared to try something like that. Hell ive never even done weed before! let alone a Hallucinogen!!! be careful guys with that stuff!

I think it's actually illegal in some states. It's literally only like a 5 min high if that, and it's expensive.

Edited by patented17

I think it's actually illegal in some states. It's literally only like a 5 min high if that, and it's expensive.

Ya its pretty expensive. The guy told me he paid $40 for a tiny little bag. What a rip!

It should be illegal in Cali. All we need is a few teenagers to die from it and its all over for salvia. Sucks to have it come to that but hell, what is the DEA waiting for?

Ya its pretty expensive. The guy told me he paid $40 for a tiny little bag. What a rip!

It should be illegal in Cali. All we need is a few teenagers to die from it and its all over for salvia. Sucks to have it come to that but hell, what is the DEA waiting for?

You answered the question for yourself. Sad thing is, it's going to take the lives of a few kids to get a major push on making it illegal...

salvia, from what I've read, is a type of sage. The salvia people use to get high is called " salvia divinium" or diviner's sage.

Just because someone has the opportunity to use something irresponsibly does not justify making it illegal... you might as well go ahead and ban guns, knives... hell... why not re-instate Prohibition while you're at it? That'll show 'em.

I am a firm believer in the fact that people are solely responsible for their actions, and being as the package clearly states the effects and warns of possible adverse effects of the substance, nobody forces you to put it to your smacker and toke up. Even if you don't have the luxury to inspect the package, I mean come on, if somebody tells you that it's "like acid" what were you expecting? It's an activity meant for consenting adults to partake in, hence the age restriction.

Sure, if an underage kid got ahold of it, then problems can arise... but the same can be said for underage drinking, gun possession, etc etc etc

I just wish more people would just accept responsibility for their actions in this crazy world. Imagine where that would get us :o

Edited by CadillacMatt

Bottom line is that the prohibition of something so physiologically harmless would just add to the business of the violent black market that prohibition has already created. It's also a question of liberty.

One more reason why drugs are stupid.

It is banned from military installations due to its effects. I tried it 2 times. One time it just gave me a headache from hell. The other time I felt like I was losing my god damned mind. It was the worst experience EVER.

J

Just because someone has the opportunity to use something irresponsibly does not justify making it illegal... you might as well go ahead and ban guns, knives... hell... why not re-instate Prohibition while you're at it? That'll show 'em.

I am a firm believer in the fact that people are solely responsible for their actions, and being as the package clearly states the effects and warns of possible adverse effects of the substance, nobody forces you to put it to your smacker and toke up. Even if you don't have the luxury to inspect the package, I mean come on, if somebody tells you that it's "like acid" what were you expecting? It's an activity meant for consenting adults to partake in, hence the age restriction.

Sure, if an underage kid got ahold of it, then problems can arise... but the same can be said for underage drinking, gun possession, etc etc etc

I just wish more people would just accept responsibility for their actions in this crazy world. Imagine where that would get us :o

That's the point. I don't think anyone can use this responsibly. It whacks your mind out so bad it's hard to tell what is real. If you had a gun you might think you are robocop or some shit.

I've done acid more times than I can remember so I wasn't worried when he said that. I've never had an experience like that on any acid. Acid seemed to only accentuate my surroundings while salvia put me into a whole new world. Kind of scary if you ask me.

i did it once... my chick did it first while i watched her... she liked it... she said weird things like there are people but dont be scared... go to the light its ok ...

i was like WTF.

i took a big ole hit and i felt sucked into my chair... i closed my eyes.. and let my head fall to one side.. i woke up a full min later feeling like i had just woke up from a nights sleep.... not impressing to me.

i would rather smoke some alaken thunder fuck.. drop some shrooms pop some E or pound some yegger bombs.

A friend of mine said he took the 50X stuff and he said when he would talk, he could see the words coming out of his mouth, float into an envelope, and get filed in a cabinet.

People should just be responsible for themselves, if they harm another person or property while doing drugs or something reckless, then they should be severely punished. Let people be irresponsible. It's an easier way to "thin the herd".

ok guys this is how i see it . one the salvia is legal in so and so states but obviously your not going to smoke it while driving :WTFBubble:. two is almost the same as beer once you have too much :bull: happens and some people smoke it out outside their house and thats the wrong way to do it since everything surrounding you becomes a cartoon "from people saying how it feels" :chat:. when i did it i was in a dark room with some weird posters lol that light up with a black light :fing34: didnt took a huge hit just normal and i just stared at the drawing for like 4 minutes lol and i keep saying alright im good now then 5 seconds later oh :bull: im still on it so is either how careful you are like every other objects that can cause injures from a rock to a gun

Edited by XxedgarxX

People should just be responsible for themselves, if they harm another person or property while doing drugs or something reckless, then they should be severely punished. Let people be irresponsible. It's an easier way to "thin the herd".

Now thats a statement I couldnt agree with any more even if I tried!!!!

J

I've done it a couple times. The first time I sunk into the chair I was sitting in like I was stuck, as billions of bugs started covering me. That was like 20x I think. The second time I smoked 100x. FUCK THAT. Never ever ever again. I was watching the simpsons while smoking it then all the sudden bam, I was skateboarding with bart. It may not sound that bad but what happened is hard to explain. It was like $50 for a half gram, not even near worth it IMO. I will never touch that shit again. It should def be illigal...

I've done it a couple times. The first time I sunk into the chair I was sitting in like I was stuck, as billions of bugs started covering me. That was like 20x I think. The second time I smoked 100x. FUCK THAT. Never ever ever again. I was watching the simpsons while smoking it then all the sudden bam, I was skateboarding with bart. It may not sound that bad but what happened is hard to explain. It was like $50 for a half gram, not even near worth it IMO. I will never touch that shit again. It should def be illigal...

thats right, and if you do try some stupid crap like that again, you will be pulling Bart's skateboard out of your a** younge man! :fing34:

Chop

IAK

I honeslty havent heard of it and if I did never paid attention to it, only tried shrooms and handle-bars(xanax) once and didnt really vibe them. Ill just stick to my greenery and call it a day, but be safe with whatever you do its your life dont lose it.

ok guys this is how i see it . one the salvia is legal in so and so states but obviously your not going to smoke it while driving :WTFBubble:. two is almost the same as beer once you have too much :bull: happens and some people smoke it out outside their house and thats the wrong way to do it since everything surrounding you becomes a cartoon "from people saying how it feels" :chat:. when i did it i was in a dark room with some weird posters lol that light up with a black light :fing34: didnt took a huge hit just normal and i just stared at the drawing for like 4 minutes lol and i keep saying alright im good now then 5 seconds later oh :bull: im still on it so is either how careful you are like every other objects that can cause injures from a rock to a gun

Hopefully you wont do it while driving. But with kids these days you never know. Hell when I was in high school I knew I guy who used to huff whipits when he drove! One time I was following this guy and he did it at a stop sign and hit the person in front of him and pushed them into the intersection because he was doin the "fish". People do all kinds of stupid shit even though they know its retarded to do so.

Its nothing like getting drunk either. I can have a twelve pack and still function knowing the consequences of the dos and donts. If I pick up that rock or gun, I know what I can do with it and what will happen. I took one, single hit of salvia and thought, "Im never coming back." Ive never thought that on any kind of drug before. Apples and oranges dude.

Outside is the wrong way to do it? I dont think there is a right way to do it. There is no directions on the baggy for shits sake! Hell, the one I smoked didnt say anything on the bag besides; salvia 20x, $39.95. Its like "no, thats not how you shoot up black beauty. You have to put it in at a 73 degree angle! Once it hits your bloodstream you will be high either way. WTF?

All Im saying is, it doesnt matter your drug experience, how big you are, if you take 1 or 5 hits, or if you smoke it with the soothing sound of Bob Ross. It will trip you out severely and there isnt a thing you can do about it.

yeah i know what your saying and i agree is some crazy stuff

but what i mean t by doing it outside is that people freak out and start running with out knowledge of whats real or not.

had a friend who said his face was dripping like if was a candle and another who just out of nowhere thought she was on a roller coaster

but another of an offer to do it again no thanks