kike08

RE XXX components

So i am just wondering wat everyone thinks about the re xxx components? I've heard reall good things about them, i want to buy thoes but i allso like the zapco competition series and i don't know wat to get. So wat should i do buy the RE audio speakers or the zapco speakers. Allso if u have other good quality type of speaker u know of let me know i will look into those too.

Edited by kike08

No offense, but please use proper grammar and sentences! So hard to understand what your trying to say! People are more than willing to help when they can understand what your trying to say!

i think like 6-7hundred dollars

He said what were they worth, not what they cost lol.

A read through the noob thread guidelines would help. They are in my sig. Please read and adjust the question as you've given us no background to go on other than subjective and if that is the case personally I wouldn't pay $50 for a pair if I couldn't sell them right away. They are of no interest to me....but might be to you. Unless you help us understand your needs though that will be impossible to tell.

He said what were they worth, not what they cost lol.

A read through the noob thread guidelines would help. They are in my sig. Please read and adjust the question as you've given us no background to go on other than subjective and if that is the case personally I wouldn't pay $50 for a pair if I couldn't sell them right away. They are of no interest to me....but might be to you. Unless you help us understand your needs though that will be impossible to tell.

Really?

Personally I'd like to hear some amazing vocals in rock/metal/screamo music from my front stage. And supplement some mid-bass where my lvl 4 DC's might lack.

would the RE XXX's work? Or what would you suggest?

Budget, size limitations, processing available, installation experience, mounting locations, power available... will all greatly affect the results and driver choice. Background is helpful. There is a reason that I told you to read the guidelines. :( Not sure why you chose to read the rest of my post and ignore my direction. Net result is that after coming to this thread a few times and not seeing background information required to give a good answer will most likely mean it will get ignored by those who can help you the best. Reap what you sow I guess.

If you really feel you need them then Lucky 76 has them for sale I believe. Two sets if Im correct.

But if I were you, I would follow the advice of M5 as he is very knowlegdable on these forums.

Edited by bigrank916

Budget, size limitations, processing available, installation experience, mounting locations, power available... will all greatly affect the results and driver choice. Background is helpful. There is a reason that I told you to read the guidelines. :( Not sure why you chose to read the rest of my post and ignore my direction. Net result is that after coming to this thread a few times and not seeing background information required to give a good answer will most likely mean it will get ignored by those who can help you the best. Reap what you sow I guess.

Sorry I read the 'welcome to SSA' instead of the 'attention noobs' >.>

* I've used infinity reference coaxils running off of an eclipse EA4100 (75x4), 2 kicker CVR 12' subs running off of a sundown SAE 1200'

* I'd like to spend about $300 used/ebay/craigslist/classifieds for the components (more money set aside for sundown amps to run them)

* car = Mazda Protege 2002 Sedan

* Never heard any other products, I don't seem to have any good car audio shops near me...

* Musical preferences = Rock, screamo, metal, things like senses fail, a day to remember, things with a lot of fast drums/bass guitar.

* Its a daily system, I'd like to be able to FEEL the vibrations resonate in my chest, I don't care how loud the bass gets as long as I can FEEL it, after thats acomplished i'd like some amazingly loud/clean midbass and highs :)

* Originally I wanted a low budget system, which explains by kicker CVR's and infinity references. But they have left me wanting more.

Are the RE XXX components right for me?

For an upgraded sub, I've been thinking of buying a 15'' DC lvl 4 to run off my SAZ 1500 (I already have an SAZ1500). Or a sundown Z15. though I'm open to suggestoins...

400$ budget range for the sub, though less money is great too :)

In my mind...although I'm a noob... I'm thinking I could get an SAX 50.4 and use it to run tweeters & a pair of dedicated mid highs, because they require less power than the midbass driver, right?

And then I'd get a SAX 125x2 for the midbass drivers.

If thats all I need to run "active". then count the passive crossovers out!

Please help me :( I need to find the bass in my life.

If you really want to feel your midbass you are going to need 8's and usually that means a 3 way. You can do this with amps, but even better if you can help it along with processing on your headunit. What hu do you have?

If you really want to feel your midbass you are going to need 8's and usually that means a 3 way. You can do this with amps, but even better if you can help it along with processing on your headunit. What hu do you have?

kenwood excelon kdc x790

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_113KDCX790/Kenwood-Excelon-KDC-X790.html?tp=5684&tab=features_and_specs

Sorry for jacking this thread :( Someone was selling RE XXX's for 300$ so I thought I would ask here but I've decided to buy the drivers separate and go active