Sign in to follow this  
danracer

POS SAZ 1000D

lol okay now that i got your attention i will make my lil review haha. so...my first reaction when i saw this amp internally was "this must be a POS it looks like a damn power acoustik or some thing like that internally" but that amp reaaaally proved me wrong. i used that amp @ .35 (strictly for spl) and it is one tough mofo i did a bit over 15 burps on drained batteries...my voltage drop was from 14.1 to 13.0 with one optima g31 and 1 crappy batt up front on my blazer. i got a 146.2dbs with 1 DD 9515. the amp never got hot during the burps, it didnt blow the fuses, go to protect or even burn...i used it at a comp yesterday and i did a 146.1 and got 1st place with it. so if u are thinking on buying this amp, dont hessitate. great power, tough amp and good price.

good deal man.

sexy to my ears

:) :)

Those were some disgusting installs :shrug:

hahaha yeah we are turning like brazil and other south american countries. those are PA speakers all of them are Beyma...i'll post more pixs tomorrow those are actually clean compared to others that where at that show lol

Loks of wild installs. Maybe many of us just don't understand the purpose of so many speakers facing towards the outside or away from the cabin. In essence, much of this is not appearing like car audio, more so speakers in the back of a car for the purpose of a rolling boom box.

Loks of wild installs. Maybe many of us just don't understand the purpose of so many speakers facing towards the outside or away from the cabin. In essence, much of this is not appearing like car audio, more so speakers in the back of a car for the purpose of a rolling boom box.

yeah, most of them are mainly for show or for when u park at the beach you open the back and start playing music, but most of them are getting out of hand specially those twin astros they sound insanely loud but they are trailer queens

I remember being into having all those speakers in the car since its like that down in Florida where I was going to school at and getting started into doing installs. I do like the creativity that most people do with placing those speakers but it can get out of hand. Im not gonna bash since its not my style or taste but like I said some do like nice, the only problem I have nowadays is the people with horns and speakers outside there cars(now I think it is stupid and killing the car audio scene for everyone since most of these people are starting to mak bans on car audio worse then it already is). Just my .02

yeah car audio is slowly dying... the only thing they are using is the amps, everything else is mainly PA... here's a vid of the accord with the 2 sax100.4 connected with a protege 5 with 2 18" Fi BLs

th_Picture096.jpg

Edited by danracer

Congrats on the first place ! :)

im was about to send you an email but anyway , you made it possible, so thanks to you jacob. you know what you do. :fing34:

pd also thanks for the extra stress lol

more pics ppl :detail:Liink

Edited by LuisT

I should make PA speakers ;)

Seems like everyone outside of the continental USA is using lots of them.

Please let me know if you do since Im looking for some new ones, getting ready to sell the Eminence's and get some B&C speakers for the new upgrade.

I remember being into having all those speakers in the car since its like that down in Florida where I was going to school at and getting started into doing installs. I do like the creativity that most people do with placing those speakers but it can get out of hand. Im not gonna bash since its not my style or taste but like I said some do like nice, the only problem I have nowadays is the people with horns and speakers outside there cars(now I think it is stupid and killing the car audio scene for everyone since most of these people are starting to mak bans on car audio worse then it already is). Just my .02

I agree! on the outside sh*t!

yeahhh not a bad idea if they have high spl, and perfom well i would be down for some as would a lot of people over here if the price is right.

Sign in to follow this