sundownz

First Bit of Testing... 32x SA-12s

DJ's truck is finally playing again !

Me getting messed up by the truck...

DJ in the truck next.

----

32x Sundown SA-12s

4x SAZ-3500Ds @ 1 ohm each

8x Werker 8v cells in series for 16v (temporary... similar to having just four Powermaster D1000s)

Few pics of the build :

CIMG2878.JPG

CIMG2879.JPG

CIMG2880.JPG

CIMG2881.JPG

CIMG2882.JPG

why is the dust cap crooked :WTFBubble: cant get them all in line? is it like that to get the rear chamber aerodynamics correct for maximum SPL?

why is the dust cap crooked :WTFBubble: cant get them all in line? is it like that to get the rear chamber aerodynamics correct for maximum SPL?

hmmmm.....yea ...dAmNyou ..my secret is out

I love the painful look on Jacobs face in the 1st vid. Looks like he is in agony. DJ is a trooper huh, all sealed up for a second I thought he was going to crawl INTO the chamber of horrors. Sick build guys, very impressive even on a computer screen.

-Bill

I love the painful look on Jacobs face in the 1st vid. Looks like he is in agony. DJ is a trooper huh, all sealed up for a second I thought he was going to crawl INTO the chamber of horrors. Sick build guys, very impressive even on a computer screen.

-Bill

Yea Jacob cant handle it loud .....im a nut and yes i have crawled in there for a few tracks ...i have a few things to work on ,then ill release the Beast ...

Cant believe i live like 15min from jakes and i missed this haha. pretty sick man id love to sit in it for a few.

Cant believe i live like 15min from jakes and i missed this haha. pretty sick man id love to sit in it for a few.

cant believe u didnt hear it :)

Down at SBN - my girlfriend got a demo of the truck and did a hair trick. DJ's truck has 32x SA-12s on 4x 3500Ds running 16v all at 1 ohm each. Capable of 157+ dB @ 37 Hz so far :

LMAO!...she bailed!! Lookin good bro :drink40:

Wow that is awesome. I wish I had the cash to do something like that. I barely had the cash for the setup that is on its way now. Hahaha

Beast Mode with the SA-12's, seems like yall had fun at SBN.