Sign in to follow this  
liljestrand

can't wait for my amp

congrats man! it is a killer amp! also don't forget to leave feedback on this site about sundown!!

Nice amp fr sure man! I had two of them strapped, they are very efficient. :)

I was thinking of waiting for the preorder for the sae1200 but I just couldnt wait....been missing my boom.

Had a 15 fi bl and hifonics 1606. had to sell em cus I needed the money.

I was thinking of waiting for the preorder for the sae1200 but I just couldnt wait....been missing my boom.

Had a 15 fi bl and hifonics 1606. had to sell em cus I needed the money.

Definantly let me know how those two subwoofers differ once you get everything installed and good luck on the build. Make sure to post pictures.

Quick question. Do the amps come with a sundown sticker. If not ill have to look into ordering some

Quick question. Do the amps come with a sundown sticker. If not ill have to look into ordering some

Yes they do. 2 in fact if i remember correctly.

IF you need more stickers or decals contact sundown sc rep derrick824.

Thank you....yeah if there are 2 in there that will be perfect. I love showing off a system with components that people here have never heard of. When I had the fi bl 15 people were amazed, yet none of them had heard of Fi. I live in a very small town in oregon.

they only come with one but i think derrick makes them for 1.00 each as well

x2, yeah my SAZ-2000D and SAX-125.2 only came with one sticker each. I messed up one and only have one on the car but will be ordering another SAX-125.2 and use that sticker for the top of the front windshield ( I only use the word Sundonw and leave Audio off just for my preference).

how do you like it?

Dunno yet...sub should be here tues. amp should be here wed gotta fab a box so hopefully within a week ill know.

I know what it is toi wait for an amp!

I have just receive my second Sundown amp : a 50.4 I had to wait a month long as I don't live in the USA !!!

I love my saz 1000 on my Icon 15, can't wait no more to instal the 50.4 on my comp set!

Sign in to follow this