BigBodyLexus

Am I good?

Okay, I think I have it done, my electrical will consist of a 300 amp alternator (Iraggi), A Powermaster S1200) up front, (2) D1200's for the trunk, all wiring for batteries and amps will be 1/0 ga., Subs will be (4) of the SA-12's powered by (2) of the SAZ-1500D's. This is all going into the back of my 2001 Camry, with the box designed by banginAltima (as soon as he's done) so hopefully the Mad Scientist of SPL (Jacob Fuller) will be proud of me

Get some D3100's, they would help much more.

Way overkill. Please drop me a link/pics when you're done. I've re-built the trunk of my 01 camry a bunch of times and I find it's an accoustic nightmare....not to be Mr. Doom and Gloom but it's the worst car for accoustics I've ever owned.

How are your amps going to be wired? Thats a nice sized alternator!

They'll be strapped for a 2-ohm load

Way overkill. Please drop me a link/pics when you're done. I've re-built the trunk of my 01 camry a bunch of times and I find it's an accoustic nightmare....not to be Mr. Doom and Gloom but it's the worst car for accoustics I've ever owned.

Is that the car you drive now? I would love to see some pics, and as soon as I have everything I will post a build thread

You must have owned some unbelievably acoustically well designed cars then. I have seen and heard a ton of REALLY successful Camry's.

I do have one concern, my Camry has that 60/40 split seat, normally I can't ride with the seat down (my kids) so would I gain a little by cutting a hole in the rear deck to act as a "port"?