liljestrand

08 scion xb^2 B2 products galore.

Those B2 amps and subs look great. I havent heard of them until your build log.

Wondering, have you used Sundown subs in the past?

No I havent. I've gone in order bl,q, xcons,zcons, sp4s, xcs

The sp4 and xcs are heavy hitters. I would love to hear a comparison/review with the Sundown NS. I am currently using the Z.3 and I am amazed. I would like to use DD someday too.

Monarchs must be doing well tongue.png . Seriously though, everything is looking very good, can't wait to hear your thoughts on the new gear once the XB2 is complete.

Setup looks great, cant wait to hear your thought in comparison to the sp4's

Well about damn time you did something with you build log. Damn the shit looks nasty, durtier than thurty days with no detergent nasty!

2012-06-24_10-34-26_95.jpg

Well had a comp today . This was with 0 testing. And I burped at idle since ihavent come up with a way to set idle at 2k rpms.

Pretty happy so far.

Planning to redo the baffle on the box. Want to make it so I can swap ports one for daily and one for burps.

We will prolly shrink the box some since these subs like smaller boxes. And the projectdb stuff should help the score some.

Monarchs must be doing well tongue.png . Seriously though, everything is looking very good, can't wait to hear your thoughts on the new gear once the XB2 is complete.

Monarchs just finished our regular season only had 7 games since no one wanted to play us this year. We start playoffs in two weeks. Hopefully this time we keep our ego in check and don't lose in the playoffs to some team we blew out during the season

No I havent. I've gone in order bl,q, xcons,zcons, sp4s, xcs

Since November...

Lol I've gone from xcons on an audiopipe3k to what I have now since november

2012-06-24_10-34-26_95.jpg

Well had a comp today . This was with 0 testing. And I burped at idle since ihavent come up with a way to set idle at 2k rpms.

Pretty happy so far.

Planning to redo the baffle on the box. Want to make it so I can swap ports one for daily and one for burps.

We will prolly shrink the box some since these subs like smaller boxes. And the projectdb stuff should help the score some.

use one of those HUGE bar clamps... 2521424_lg.jpg

Mead showed me something to try

:69:

Monarchs just finished our regular season only had 7 games since no one wanted to play us this year. We start playoffs in two weeks. Hopefully this time we keep our ego in check and don't lose in the playoffs to some team we blew out during the season

From what I've seen, I am not surprised.

Lol. I wish we could play some of the bigger teams in cali, texas,and florida but that travel would suck. I just hope we don't get too egotistical and lose a game to someone we destroyed. Like last year

2012-07-05_11-26-39_382.jpg

My back ride height after the helper springs were installed.

2012-07-12_15-09-59_718.jpg

got a new board for the amp rack.

2012-07-12_15-25-23_539.jpg

There is a board under there.

2012-07-12_15-29-48_49.jpg

lined up.

2012-07-12_16-29-52_249.jpg

Fits like a glove. Really don't know where im gonna fit the 18 + and 18 - runs when i get my triple inputs from projectdb.

2012-07-12_16-32-21_808.jpg

With the door shut. I really want to get some tint going.

Dang those amps are huge.

18+ & 18- WOW!!! Might be cheaper to run solid copper bus bars lol

yeah 3 pairs of triple inputs per amp lol. Yeah was a little shock going from the cendos. thought they were big enough and these are 2" longer and wider.

Them amps are sexy! Cant wait to see the new numbers

yeah 3 pairs of triple inputs per amp lol. Yeah was a little shock going from the cendos. thought they were big enough and these are 2" longer and wider.

overkill much? That a 5k amp right?

Nothing wrong with overkill lol.

They call it their 5k watt amp. It's 5k@12 volts though. Everyone else rates at 14 volts which this does 7.1k watts.

those were a special run I believe just for a vendor in the UK that goes by blade ice. dunno if thats his name or the business name.

Also those handle up to 18volts which I wont ever be running. The ones I got the M1smkii, the s in there stands for their street series. Those are made to be more effecient in the 10-16 volt range, with a great cost savings over the 18volt capable amps they offer.