beajay25

demo vid's at Hoop's pulse show

Vid's from 1st place win at Hoop's with pulse car audio

just a lil fun with the warden's

Vid's from 1st place win at Hoop's with pulse car audio

just a lil fun with the warden's

here is another one ... ask this women what she thinks of Maryland's loudest 12 volt daily driver bwhahahahahah ........

:fing34:

my car will be under construction for a few months in winter < more battery's more power door will be built > will return with 60 k underated power new 12 volt step down more 2400 kinetik's and 2000 watts in door power ... see yah fellows fing05.gif

I wish I could have made it down.

60k?

wtf

Yes pimp man i will be using close to 65 k on these for music for the new season ... i will hit them with 120 + for burp ... I herd some say there is a man with 4 21's around hitting these with 160 k for burp no prob. Im gonna try 4 daily if it work's out ok ill get 8 in there four burp ... got lots of work to do my man take it easy

:fing34:

my car will be under construction for a few months in winter < more battery's more power door will be built > will return with 60 k underated power new 12 volt step down more 2400 kinetik's and 2000 watts in door power ... see yah fellows fing05.gif

:coolugh: Here is one more clip from that day ...

so like just let me know what the exact year / make of your car is......

i am always at the junk yards....

i will keep a eye out for you some more windshields....lol

it's not the windshield that's the problem it's the sunroof and the doors . the cavalier is a hard car to move the wind shield and the shape of the car makes it darn near impossible to make an extremely high spl number. there is 160+ in that setup. the sunroof its only a matter of time, and the doors you be the judge.we'll get it right B you'll see. hope fully soon after testing there will be a 160+ music on the dash but for now my hats off to u man :detail: now lets get to work slacker

why go with 2400 kinetiks when you can get 3800's?

Edited by muddybass

hope he has the power for the 24th ill get more vids of it lol

i wont have the time to rebuild my truck before then i will do over the winter ... and take my time fing05.gif

why go with 2400 kinetiks when you can get 3800's?

cause i already have 2400's y not run with it ... also getting 6 more for a steel