djphilly

YOU KNOW YOU DID THIS

like you said if someone is being annoying with the trunk that sounds like a bunch of dwarfs tap dancing on it the top. Of course i can appreciate good clean bass when i hear it and i will give them their props when prompted.

LOL

Glad someone found that funny.lol

was hilarious man

You guys have seen how much crap my trunk has to go through, EVEN I get annoyed with how much noise it makes, thats why i'm looking to improve on what i have. I have to admit that i have stopped at a few stop lights with the trunk ripping apart, but it wasnt intentional. Sometimes you just get so used to the way your system sounds and how loud it is, that you kind of forget that its even really there, if that made any sense at all. But i do have to fade my woofers pretty low in order to get that trunk rattling away. I try to be respectful for the most part, especially in the morning, no one wants to wake up to that crap. I started to realize this when i got my first noise complaint and i realized that bass really does travel :x anyways, hopefully i can go from trunk junkie to bass head within a few months!

Edited by Ndnkobra

I let my system bang all over the city, only time I turn it down is when I see police/old people/little kids.

Sometimes when I play old school music/r&b/Michael Jackson, I'll let it ride...but if f-you b**** is every other word, it's ALWAYS down out of respect.

Other than that, I really don't care who hears my music.

I'm not an a-hole, but there are other things to worry about in life that my music.

No need for this elitist attitude, it's just loud music. If they don't like it, they can roll up windows.