djphilly

YOU KNOW YOU DID THIS

How many times have you rode down the street going to the store or to a friend's house or something, and you are at a stop light and someone pulls up with the system bumping and they think that they are the Shyt.

what do you do when this happens to you?

I personally. turn my system up for about 10secs turn it back down and hear nothing but sounds of the street. embarrassed, the other person puts their's on mute in shame.

I thinks it funny a little.

the only time i ever do that is if someone is just being annoying.

Now, if i can hear them pretty good and it's not really resonating my car, then i dont care but if they are stopped and just blastin it... a few sec run will give them a lot more to think about..

My friends at work, we like to play around with my stereo sometimes seein how far throughout our building we can feel the pressure generated from my car.. it goes clear across the whole building and this building is over 250ft long.

Anyways, one time i pulled up next to my friend who was listenin to a song in the morning and when i pulled up, he started laughin, waited a few more seconds... then rolled up his window and shut his vehicle off and proceeded to go into the building with me.

I was askin what was so funny. He said that he was "tryin" to listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd but as soon as i parked next to him, he couldnt hear a single part of the song anymore.. It 100% drowned out his entire factory stereo... I thought that was pretty impressive and funny at the same time.

My friend's wife came to pick up another one of the guys at work one time and we had a big ass lifter in the parking lot that was lifting people up on the roof to do some work and a couple forklifts on the outside as well.

When i got off, one of the workers was admiring my car and asked what all i had done to it... I told him i got the audio done to it and he was kinda confused about that answer so i go hold on just a second.

I put on some Bone and 2 other guys popped up on the roof to find out where that was commin from and my friend's wife thought somebody done started up some sort of industrial vehicle and was commin her way, i was laughin my ass off when she told us that.

like you said if someone is being annoying with the trunk that sounds like a bunch of dwarfs tap dancing on it the top. Of course i can appreciate good clean bass when i hear it and i will give them their props when prompted.

Never has happened to me personally.

Although I do tend to spell shit correctly. Also hell, damn, ass, fuck, cunt, and many other naughty words. Heck I can even spell them in different languages, but that's another story altogether.

Although I do tend to spell shit correctly. Also hell, damn, ass, fuck, cunt, and many other naughty words. Heck I can even spell them in different languages, but that's another story altogether.

Haha, people dont use spell check anymore.

I spelled it like that on purpose. i know how to spell shit lol

Well in the future would you mind spelling your words correctly, we are trying to get everyone on the forum to use correct spelling and grammar.

:fing34: thank you jay-cee.

I really don’t give a flying fuck about what other people think. If they don’t like it they can drive faster. I do play my system loud all the time, and turn it up at stop lights. Just to piss people off. Yes i have massive trunk rattle and well everything rattles. I can’t hear it, do you think i car if you can? I’ve had people flip me off, get out and yell at me (I love that get to yell back), call cops; pull over to the side of the road. Whatever they do, i always get a laugh out of it, and it brightens my day. Yes i am an arseho but i don’t really give a shit anymore. I have nothing to lose and life just sucks. What ever i can get enjoyment out of i take every advantage of it. That’s my system i love bass and a lot of it.

To add I put this though spell check and grammar check to make sure everything is right. So at least you can’t bitch that my grammar and spelling is off. All you can bitch about is my rant. lol

maybe he spelled it shyt out of courtesy or something(or he thought it might turn shit to **** and it would let shyt slide), not all forums let you swear like this one does. I know it lets most slide but it does edit MF'r, changes it to "p"ucker.

I really don’t give a flying fuck about what other people think. If they don’t like it they can drive faster. I do play my system loud all the time, and turn it up at stop lights. Just to piss people off. Yes i have massive trunk rattle and well everything rattles. I can’t hear it, do you think i car if you can? I’ve had people flip me off, get out and yell at me (I love that get to yell back), call cops; pull over to the side of the road. Whatever they do, i always get a laugh out of it, and it brightens my day. Yes i am an arseho but i don’t really give a shit anymore. I have nothing to lose and life just sucks. What ever i can get enjoyment out of i take every advantage of it. That’s my system i love bass and a lot of it.

To add I put this though spell check and grammar check to make sure everything is right. So at least you can’t bitch that my grammar and spelling is off. All you can bitch about is my rant. lol

Enjoy your 3 day vacation. This isn't tolerated here. If you want to be an ass do it somewhere else.

Enjoy your 3 day vacation. This isn't tolerated here. If you want to be an ass do it somewhere else.

And ///M5 please tell him what hes won!!! Thats right, you guessed it!!! A 3 day, 2 night stay at the luxurious "wherever the fuck you are" town without the help of the SSA forum!

Haha, people dont use spell check anymore.

I really wish they would. Firefox does it for you and it is free. :Doh:

Well in the future would you mind spelling your words correctly, we are trying to get everyone on the forum to use correct spelling and grammar so we can all better understand each other and make each topic much more effective.

Updated for clarification. As there are plenty of other sites out there that are more fitting for people who cannot communicate normally.

And this is the problem with audio these days, and why car audio has a bad name and negative perception by the general public. Everyone needs to respect everyone's space, and if your music is pouring into someones car near you, it is horribly disrespectful. Just wait until you have a kid and after a long day you are trying to get your kid to fall asleep on the drive home and some jerk has their crap rattling and it wakes up your kid. See how much you like it then.

Seems fun at the moment but i dont do that all day because it gets old and aint fun anymore....so no i dont do that i just laugh and carry on with my own life....

The ONLY time I ever do this is when a Harley pulls up next to me. Having no ac, I NEED the window open. Now I love the sound of a loping muscle car but for some reason when I hear a Harley, I give that "you just stepped into my car with dogshit on your pucking shoe" look. I dont know why but I do. Especially when they need to keep the engine revved so the POS doesnt die at the light on them. Then I have to drown out the NOISE. Yes I call Harleys noise. And that is what they probably call my stereo. So we're even I guess.

of course I don't just go into a neighborhood and just blast my system. that is very ignorant and unconsiderate. but riding down to highway or down the business street, sure i turn it up a bit.

I usually keep the system down.. I will admit when a so called OG pulls up in his donk with the trunk rattling terribly bad i give it some volume just to see them get upset.. :wacky:

The ONLY time I ever do this is when a Harley pulls up next to me. Having no ac, I NEED the window open. Now I love the sound of a loping muscle car but for some reason when I hear a Harley, I give that "you just stepped into my car with dogshit on your pucking shoe" look. I dont know why but I do. Especially when they need to keep the engine revved so the POS doesnt die at the light on them. Then I have to drown out the NOISE. Yes I call Harleys noise. And that is what they probably call my stereo. So we're even I guess.

I agree 100% !

Not really my thing, most the time people ask why i turn it down when coming to a stop. I just don't feel the need to annoy others that don't appreciate my love for bass. I can gladly say i don't do it in neighborhoods, apartments, or any establishments of the like. Though i have picked on a fair share of badasses that claim they have 190db+ at the headrest. I always get a kick out of there reactions.

Edited by MemphisMzd

And this is the problem with audio these days, and why car audio has a bad name and negative perception by the general public. Everyone needs to respect everyone's space, and if your music is pouring into someones car near you, it is horribly disrespectful. Just wait until you have a kid and after a long day you are trying to get your kid to fall asleep on the drive home and some jerk has their crap rattling and it wakes up your kid. See how much you like it then.

Hold on there, don't be encouraging him to reproduce.

Memphis Mzd...ive seen you do it in our apartment complx many of times........and in neighborhoods...................dork. parking lots.........

Memphis Mzd...ive seen you do it in our apartment complx many of times........and in neighborhoods...................dork. parking lots.........

:tehe: This is why we need more women on here.

My location is the determining factor. In the "cleaner" sections of a city (ie my neighborhood)I knock while driving and I turn it down at stops lights. Those ppl don't want to hear the type of shit I'm knocking at all! All explicit rap, all the time (except morning, can't do loud music in the morning, more of a talk radio period for me...I'm getting old :(( I don't crank at malls and things of that nature either.

Now...In the hood? Pfft...more towards tilt! Why? Hell, muthf$%^*'s like it, lol. Hell I learned my obession from my hood when I was younger, along with being rasied on rap, which I barely know what other way to play it, lol. There's a different appreciation, plus they LOVE what I'm knocking ("Hey what CD is that on?"). It's just the way it is around there, you won't be the only one, because ppl in that community have always done it.

When I was in my early 20's I used to turn up the volume on someone if they were trying to stunt on me, but now I kinda see that it's kinda lame, lol. Either my volume is already up or I leave it alone. He just better hope to not pull up on me while I'm in the hood, lol ;)