djphilly

YOU KNOW YOU DID THIS

Memphis Mzd...ive seen you do it in our apartment complx many of times........and in neighborhoods...................dork. parking lots.........

you just like giving me shit :shrug:

I never really blasted at a stop light. I know some people dont like it, so I try not to be a jerk about. However when people is blowing their sh*t loud, and it sounds like more rattle than bass, than of course I might turn it up. Mine sounds good, so with the the bass line I them aim for this. lol. Lately though in Louisville, especially in the Shively neighborhood, I've seen alot of sundown stickers and such. Make me wonder what they have...

I really don’t give a flying fuck about what other people think. If they don’t like it they can drive faster. I do play my system loud all the time, and turn it up at stop lights. Just to piss people off. Yes i have massive trunk rattle and well everything rattles. I can’t hear it, do you think i car if you can? I’ve had people flip me off, get out and yell at me (I love that get to yell back), call cops; pull over to the side of the road. Whatever they do, i always get a laugh out of it, and it brightens my day. Yes i am an arseho but i don’t really give a shit anymore. I have nothing to lose and life just sucks. What ever i can get enjoyment out of i take every advantage of it. That’s my system i love bass and a lot of it.

To add I put this though spell check and grammar check to make sure everything is right. So at least you can’t bitch that my grammar and spelling is off. All you can bitch about is my rant. lol

maybe he'll read this when he get's back....

but roll through my town like that? not only will you be going to court, minimum $250 fine if i write it on the city ordinance, i'm towing the car and yanking subs to inventory the POS. gotta make sure there isn't anything hidden in the sub box. and hopefully you'll get mouthy with me, then things get fun!

sad truth? and you can ask ///M5 to verify this, i'm a basshead. but i have respect, and i guarantee i've built/owned louder then most. and i work in a town that is pure hood, research cairo,il and find out. for all the hood, there isn't much rattle, lol. not much at all!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

This reminds me of an old song..

I spelled it like that on purpose. i know how to spell shit lol

Well in the future would you mind spelling your words correctly, we are trying to get everyone on the forum to use correct spelling and grammar so we can all better understand each other and make each topic much more effective.

Updated for clarification. As there are plenty of other sites out there that are more fitting for people who cannot communicate normally.

do i have to go ?

No Jon, we like you. Now if you typed AND acted like a jackass, well. . . .

Well in the future would you mind spelling your words correctly, we are trying to get everyone on the forum to use correct spelling and grammar so we can all better understand each other and make each topic much more effective.

Updated for clarification. As there are plenty of other sites out there that are more fitting for people who cannot communicate normally.

do i have to go ?

Hell No!

do i have to go ?

:grouphug:

Why does everyone turn their stereo up at stop lights? My stereo is cranked way before I stop LOL!

Turn down your stereo if it's nearing 8pm (legal curfew in Canada is 9), and in the city around business buildings. Suburbs can suck one in the day, 1) nobodys home and if you are you shouldn't be, and 2) suburbs are quiet enough, so why complain? My 12" on 1500W in a trunk was heard from 1/4 mile away while I was driving 80km/h and when I'm beside people it resonates their car so bad so I turn it down. I live in a rural area so I keep it cranked. Here, if you drive into town which is one road, the whole town can hear it, and that's bad, my stereo was in the top 3 lol. You should stand outside of your car with the windows up and see how loud you can have it without it being a nuisence, it'll probably be around 125db. I could barely hear my old subs outside the car with 2 sealed 12's on 750w it just rattled everything and wasn't a nuisence. It takes atleast 2 12's and 3000W, windows down, deadening, cranked to have some authority. 160db isn't that loud at 57hz. The lower the octave, the longer the wave is carried, and the louder it will seem. It's not fair that we can't listen to music loud with more Harleys than systems. Loud exhausts mean nothing, there is no point in having one, there is a point in having a loud stereo. If you think Harleys need to be loud, you have an ego problem.

Everybody here is hating on the guy that doesn't turn down his stereo but deep down you all know that you love it so shutup. It's a hell of a lot easier to get noticed in a fly car with knock. One time I pulled up to a light and this hot girl did an owl-look back, girls love bass.

Why does everyone turn their stereo up at stop lights? My stereo is cranked way before I stop LOL!

Turn down your stereo if it's nearing 8pm (legal curfew in Canada is 9), and in the city around business buildings. Suburbs can suck one in the day, 1) nobodys home and if you are you shouldn't be, and 2) suburbs are quiet enough, so why complain? My 12" on 1500W in a trunk was heard from 1/4 mile away while I was driving 80km/h and when I'm beside people it resonates their car so bad so I turn it down. I live in a rural area so I keep it cranked. Here, if you drive into town which is one road, the whole town can hear it, and that's bad, my stereo was in the top 3 lol. You should stand outside of your car with the windows up and see how loud you can have it without it being a nuisence, it'll probably be around 125db. I could barely hear my old subs outside the car with 2 sealed 12's on 750w it just rattled everything and wasn't a nuisence. It takes atleast 2 12's and 3000W, windows down, deadening, cranked to have some authority. 160db isn't that loud at 57hz. The lower the octave, the longer the wave is carried, and the louder it will seem. It's not fair that we can't listen to music loud with more Harleys than systems. Loud exhausts mean nothing, there is no point in having one, there is a point in having a loud stereo. If you think Harleys need to be loud, you have an ego problem.

Everybody here is hating on the guy that doesn't turn down his stereo but deep down you all know that you love it so shutup. It's a hell of a lot easier to get noticed in a fly car with knock. One time I pulled up to a light and this hot girl did an owl-look back, girls love bass.

One word. . . . .

NO.

I really don’t give a flying fuck about what other people think. If they don’t like it they can drive faster. I do play my system loud all the time, and turn it up at stop lights. Just to piss people off. Yes i have massive trunk rattle and well everything rattles. I can’t hear it, do you think i car if you can? I’ve had people flip me off, get out and yell at me (I love that get to yell back), call cops; pull over to the side of the road. Whatever they do, i always get a laugh out of it, and it brightens my day. Yes i am an arseho but i don’t really give a shit anymore. I have nothing to lose and life just sucks. What ever i can get enjoyment out of i take every advantage of it. That’s my system i love bass and a lot of it.

To add I put this though spell check and grammar check to make sure everything is right. So at least you can’t bitch that my grammar and spelling is off. All you can bitch about is my rant. lol

maybe he'll read this when he get's back....

but roll through my town like that? not only will you be going to court, minimum $250 fine if i write it on the city ordinance, i'm towing the car and yanking subs to inventory the POS. gotta make sure there isn't anything hidden in the sub box. and hopefully you'll get mouthy with me, then things get fun!

sad truth? and you can ask ///M5 to verify this, i'm a basshead. but i have respect, and i guarantee i've built/owned louder then most. and i work in a town that is pure hood, research cairo,il and find out. for all the hood, there isn't much rattle, lol. not much at all!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

:ehh:

And this is the problem with audio these days, and why car audio has a bad name and negative perception by the general public. Everyone needs to respect everyone's space, and if your music is pouring into someones car near you, it is horribly disrespectful. Just wait until you have a kid and after a long day you are trying to get your kid to fall asleep on the drive home and some jerk has their crap rattling and it wakes up your kid. See how much you like it then.

i agree 100%

:Doh:

And this is the problem with audio these days, and why car audio has a bad name and negative perception by the general public. Everyone needs to respect everyone's space, and if your music is pouring into someones car near you, it is horribly disrespectful. Just wait until you have a kid and after a long day you are trying to get your kid to fall asleep on the drive home and some jerk has their crap rattling and it wakes up your kid. See how much you like it then.

i agree 100%

X3

haha i'm 17. and i act more mature with my stereo than some of the stories on this thread lol

haha i'm 17. and i act more mature with my stereo than some of the stories on this thread lol

fing05.giffing05.giffing05.gif

Yea I am 19, I try to be respectful to people driving or walking down the sidewalk. I actually got into a huge huge huge argument with some dude on here about being respectful. I think his name was pheonix or something like that. He was the most immature person I have ever seen on this forum. He might be banned. I'm not sure, haven't seen him since that night.

his name is phoenix27

his name is phoenix27

Yea I just looked it up. lol. Surprisingly he isn't banned, just haven't seen him since like July.

i guess i have the great fortune of being within just minutes of the local strip (cruise spot), I don't have to travel far to be more than welcomed with loud systems, currently i have none, but i cruise with my buds alot, every weeekend is a car show / soundoff out here, nothing officall, but it is bigger than quite a few shows I have been to. respect is something that is giving, it is relient upoun the individual to have a set of values, it is easy enough to sipher out wether your hobby is welcomed at any giving place. I have been in some really neat situations over the years, where groundpounding was welcomed and appreciated. I can only assume that if the said person was to make these choices on audio / respect senarios, that they are equally rude in other venues of thier life. it comes to mind that karma is always present, some one who "don't give a fuck" about others will soon enough fall victim to another in this catergory, perhaps this individual won't "give a fuck" about jacking him for all of his audio gear, trust and believe, it happens.

another benifit i have is i go to where audio is, as op said, it is welcomed in some neighbor"hoods" , the hood is where i came from also, and itis certainly part of the culture, if you will, to play hip-hop loud, shareing with other fans of it. I have only seen a small hand full of sitiutions where i might of mis-judged the enviroment, sorry grandma! lol.

seriously fellars, any thing can be fun, and welcomed, it is definetly a judgment call and will be 100% reliant on that individuals ability to show a sense of values and respect.

we could pick on Harleys, wich is assumingly genric for "bikes with loud exhaust" but then the exhaust thing covers more than just them.............. top fuel drag cars, jet air planes, Indy cars, imports, billy bad-ass diesels........ ( all of wich is here in Nap), it will quickly make you a grouchy and dark person if you begin to choose to point fingers at others, ..............enjoy audio respectfully, and others will have the chance to decide if they too appreciate what you have built..........like i had mentioned before, i have shared my system with quite of few folks who would not fit the ticket when it comes to ground pounder fans.

things that are in excess to some, still can be enjoyed in moderation, by others. :chat:

uh, the spell check thingy,, won't seem to load for me, i am guessing that i got most of it right though :shrug:

yew no watt eye mint two right!

like you said if someone is being annoying with the trunk that sounds like a bunch of dwarfs tap dancing on it the top. Of course i can appreciate good clean bass when i hear it and i will give them their props when prompted.

LOL

like you said if someone is being annoying with the trunk that sounds like a bunch of dwarfs tap dancing on it the top. Of course i can appreciate good clean bass when i hear it and i will give them their props when prompted.

LOL

Glad someone found that funny.lol

Yea I am 19, I try to be respectful to people driving or walking down the sidewalk. I actually got into a huge huge huge argument with some dude on here about being respectful. I think his name was pheonix or something like that. He was the most immature person I have ever seen on this forum. He might be banned. I'm not sure, haven't seen him since that night.

While riding through a neighborhood, or an area with residents, the respectable thing to do would be turn it down. especially if you know how hard your system hits.