subw123

any reccomendation for 18in subwoofers

so no one is going to recommend a AQ HDC3? It's cheap and slams!

How bout we get some goals or something, this is a useless topic. I can list a thousand 18" subwoofers but what would it do besides take up posts.

I actually prefer my SSX 18" over the HDC 318 I had... different boxes, but the SSX is tuned lower, and has a decent amount better output so far....im going to rebuild a box with 2x 6" external aero's and see what it can do

How bout we get some goals or something, this is a useless topic. I can list a thousand 18" subwoofers but what would it do besides take up posts.

this fellar right here is on to something.....^^^^^^^^^^

don't tease us, tell all of the details......every juicy little aspect :wacky:

I can list a thousand 18" subwoofers but what would it do besides take up posts.

I think that you should do that instead. I would be impressed if you could name a thousand subs off the top of your head :fing34:

I can list a thousand 18" subwoofers but what would it do besides take up posts.

I think that you should do that instead. I would be impressed if you could name a thousand subs off the top of your head :fing34:

Well Im sorry Im not here to impress you so find somebody else for that, :suicide-santa: .

Topic closed. If the OP wants it re-opened he will read the three threads in my signature and PM me what his next post will be to make the thread conform to the guidelines of the forum.