Sign in to follow this  
liljestrand

wiring to amp

K got my saz-1000d today. Now I know on other amps to get the most out of it you need to bridge the 2 channels.

Now on this amp do I need to do the same? I noticed it doesnt have it printed on the amp. You know what I mean. Pos of 1 channel and neg of 2nd channel.

I have it wired to a 15 fi Q with bp option in a sealed box. sub is wired amp pos to 1 side then bridged over to the the other pos. same for neg. I think this presents a 1 ohm load to the amp.

well the SAZ 1000 is a MONO amp so ther are no other channels to bridge. the extra set of TERMINALS is jsut to help ppl out when setting up more then one sub OR when strapping 2 saz 1000 together!

well the SAZ 1000 is a MONO amp so ther are no other channels to bridge. the extra set of TERMINALS is jsut to help ppl out when setting up more then one sub OR when strapping 2 saz 1000 together!

oohh..ok. so does it matter which one im hooked up to? left or right....or a or b or however its labeled.

but make sure to JUST use 1 set of POS and NEG terminals

use the first set or second set don't mix and match.

and no it doens't matter as long as you got 1 pos and 1 neg hooked up for the sub!

no problem! i am glad i was around to lend some advice! enjoy that BEAST of an amp! and be sure to leave some feedback also!

and most importanly post some pics of your install job and how everything is!!

Edited by CrazyKenKid

nice! and if you have any more question don't hesitate to aks them! ppl are always around to answer them for you!

yeah where should all the settings be...lol just kidding.

I have the voltage set to about 32 for the gains. might push it up a little further to around 35. That should be around 1200 watts.

Sign in to follow this