Sign in to follow this  
coreycgarner

Addictive Audio

I doubt it, havent heard of it or seen anything from them on this forum.

I doubt it, havent heard of it or seen anything from them on this forum.

If anyone attends USACI World Finals in Tulsa, Ok Oct 3-4 they can witness how good they are.. we are taking two vehicles.

Addictive Audio has fours versions of woofers V1, V2, V3, and V4. Here's a pic/specs for a V2 12" (this is the most common 12" woofer sold in my store) I sale this woofer for $250. If there's any info/prices needed about products on Addictive Audios site Just ask..

www.addictive-audio.com/

l_ce590c4d02d345248823e6fe8c146639.jpg

l_48c2495bb3a241cfbb837d7be2810d64.jpg

l_31038955ac05478ead851fbd9c926a33.jpg

l_dbadb0797b9e4034b59bcd752840814d.jpg

install pics, build logs useing them, videos? come on now, give it all to us, lol ......price for the big fellar?

more info on the amps? i was looking at the 200.1, like prices and straped specs like actual bench testing?

I emailed ya'll about a dealer because im curious about prices. And vids would be awesome

Saw this companies products at Florida State Finals, looks exactly the same as AudioQue, American Bass, and Looks like they tried to copy Ascendant Audio's logo.... Dont know much about them though.

Saw this companies products at Florida State Finals, looks exactly the same as AudioQue, American Bass, and Looks like they tried to copy Ascendant Audio's logo.... Dont know much about them though.

I was wondering, but did not want to ask.

Looks like they offer nothing new nor interesting.

:ehh: uh, i have never made a cd, a song, done a remix, not eve so much as played a instrument,, so i am not trying to say i could do better or even the same, only asking a honest question here..... based on other folks experiance, is the cd featured on thier websight, uh great? seems to me as if it is reaal similar to alot of other bass cd's......not sure.

still wanting to see more on these guys.....

upoun looking at the pics again, thier subs do look really familiar.

the logo is too close to AA's really too, just my 0.02 in the matter.

might not work out to well to look like and sound like others..... :shrug:

That v4 looks sexy.

How much do those go for?

For the average consumer the V4 15" cost $850 out the door.. Larger quantity we'll work something out..

more info on the amps? i was looking at the 200.1, like prices and straped specs like actual bench testing?

The 200.1 msrp is like $1059.00 we sell it for $750.00. These amps can be used up to 17.2 volts alone or 14.4 strapped..

Our two shop trucks brought two 3rd place place trophies from USACI World Finals home using addictive audio equipment ! I'll post up some pics later.. fing05.gif

I was wondering, but did not want to ask.

I don't think addictive audio is copying AudioQue or American Bass (I sell Americanbass too).. those woofers are rated quiet a bit lower than the V4 and from the looks of the audioque woofers at USACI world finals over the weekend, they just aren't built as tough (I saw many of the audioque being reconed, in comparison with the V4 the AQ voice coils and spiders aren't built as strong).. I wouldn't recommend anything i wouldn't use in my own vehicles! Btw This is all my opinion..

the V4 does look alot like the HDC3, and the V2 looks alot like the SDC. hopefully the V4 would be beefier though, because HDC3 15 is only 270 while the 15" V4 is 850

got any vids from this weekend?

the V4 does look alot like the HDC3, and the V2 looks alot like the SDC. hopefully the V4 would be beefier though, because HDC3 15 is only 270 while the 15" V4 is 850

got any vids from this weekend?

HDC3 1000rms 2000max, American Bass XFL-1544 1000rms 2000 max, Addictive Audio 2000rms 4100max. Brian the owner of Addictive Audio Says "The V4 will handle burst up to 10,000 watts!"

I was strictly talking about "looks" not that the "specs look similar"