Sign in to follow this  
coreycgarner

Addictive Audio

I don't think addictive audio is copying AudioQue or American Bass (I sell Americanbass too).. those woofers are rated quiet a bit lower than the V4 and from the looks of the audioque woofers at USACI world finals over the weekend, they just aren't built as tough (I saw many of the audioque being reconed, in comparison with the V4 the AQ voice coils and spiders aren't built as strong)..

....get what you pay for. Wonder when some of the noobs will realize that.

2009 Addictive Audio MSRP Sheet...

l_a1cafb4a7e054f3e950d6fbbc9cbe82f.jpg

Contact me if you are interested in anything.. i can do way better prices!

I am using this for reference to compare with other companies and let everyone know of a new brand that i believe in!

2009 Addictive Audio MSRP Sheet...

l_a1cafb4a7e054f3e950d6fbbc9cbe82f.jpg

Contact me if you are interested in anything.. i can do way better prices!

you might want to list them as your prices instead of this, cause this kind of tunred me off the products. list your prices! lol

Yes when I read the list of prices I felt like I puked then swallowed it, especially for the ratings damn. Hopefully for you your prices are actually WAY lower then these, if they are I'd DEF. post those instead, just my two cents.

edit: Not trying to be a jerk about it but you got to remember your posting this on a site where a person can get an under rated Sundown 3500d for the price you have a 2000w amp listed. stiff competition

Edited by SPLScion

Yes when I read the list of prices I felt like I puked then swallowed it, especially for the ratings damn. Hopefully for you your prices are actually WAY lower then these, if they are I'd DEF. post those instead, just my two cents.

edit: Not trying to be a jerk about it but you got to remember your posting this on a site where a person can get an under rated Sundown 3500d for the price you have a 2000w amp listed. stiff competition

Yea i know.. Like i said i can sell way cheaper! I didnt want to put up my pricing cause it may cause problems with others trying to sale the brand. I'm advertising in a way to let other be aware of the brand not to make a sale.