Sign in to follow this  
kike08

best head unit for spl

whell i just wanted to see what people think about head units for spl use? what brand do you think is good ? ... im just a little confused because i went to some car show awhile back and soundstream was there and i heard their demo truck and i noticed that not everything they had was soundstream like the head unit was a kenwood and the EQ was another brand i just forgot what kind and i thought to myself woulndt they wanna use all their own kind of products ?? since soundstream makes head units

Edited by kike08

I don't know where you're looking but as far as I know Soundstream has never made head units or EQs.

The head unit has no effect on SPL. It gets the signal to the amplifier, where you can manipulate that signal strength any way you want.

Sure Soundstream makes head units, and as far as their demo vehicle are you sure it was a demo car and not a competition sponsored vehicle? Their competition cars are only required to use Soundstream subs, sub amps and components. For example: I'm on team Soundstream and run a Kenwood Excelon deck.

Hmm I see that now. I went to their site before my first post to make sure and went under "Audio Products" but there were none. But just now I see there are some under audio accessories and video products.