NDMstang65

I want to play a game....

Ladies/Gents

It’s October again, Halloween is on the horizon and of course the coming of another movie in the Saw trilogy, Saw VI. In light of that…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8IxtDLndMM

(Thanks Shizzon)

I want to play a game.

Here’s the rules:

1) You must be a contributing member on SSA to be able to submit an answer to the game. (If you can post in the for sale section then you are golden)

2) You can not register an account and make a bunch of useless posts to be able to enter the game.

3) If you have won any of the games in the past year you are not eligible to enter this contest.

4) This contest is for (1) brand new Q series 12” subwoofer with the BP option (Your choice of Dual 1 or Dual 2ohm coils).

5) You are only allowed one (1) guess and you can not edit your post as I can tell if you have edited it or not.

6) This contest will end two weeks from today (October, 16th 2009) in which we will determine the winner. Whoever is first and it is determined to be the closest guess to the actual number of CD’s (No Case) it takes to equal the weight of the 12” Q will win the contest. I am not closing the contest off from entries until the contest ends.

Now, the contest:

How many CD’s (as in compact discs, standard size, no case) does it take to equal the weight of (1) Q series 12” subwoofer? This is a round number so do not guess decimal places as you can not have .XXXX of a CD. You have one guess…the choice is yours!