Anthony Collova

Second Skin Promotion - 10 free Door Packs

To help announce our black foil Damplifier Pro, we are opening up with a promotion.

We have 10 door packs of Black Damplifier Pro that will be given away around the 2 weeks from now.

If you are interested here are the rules:

1. Must have a post count of 25 on the SSA Forum

2. Must be a SSA member for minimum of 1 months

3. Must be willing to install all of the products we provide

4. Must install the products within 3 weeks of getting them

5. Must take a minimum of 10 pictures of the installation, and post a build log on SSA, plus 2 other automotive/audio related website within 2 weeks of installing the products.

6. Cannot sell these products or use them in more than 1 car, the car that you own

7. Must have a US shipping address and agree to pay for shipping charges

8. Must contact us within 1 week of the contests end if you are selected as a winner

9. Must use the coupon code we provide before it expires.

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

1. Post your SSA user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs and videos are always better for us)

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

Thank you everyone for your attention and participation

ANT

Second Skin Sound Deadening

1. SSA Name: MBarber25

2. Terms:

5. Must take a minimum of 10 pictures of the installation, and post a build log on SSA, plus 2 other automotive/audio related website within 2 weeks of installing the products.

6. Cannot sell these products or use them in more than 1 car, the car that you own

8. Must contact us within 1 week of the contests end if you are selected as a winner

I MBarber25 agree to these terms.

3. My Setup:

2003 Nissan Maxima

Alpine CDA-9886.

Fi Car Audio 15" BTL in 4 Cubes tuned to 34hz.

Sundown Audio SAZ-2000D.

Alpine Type-S Door Speakers.

Stinger and Knukonceptz wiring and misc. items.

Optima Yellowtop upfront and Deka Intimidator 9A31 in the rear. (Stock Alt.)

Stinger Volt Meter

The only reason I don't have a sufficient amount of noise deadening is due to the lack of funds.

Here is a build log of mostly my entire project:

4. Promotion: I would help to promote Second Skin by using their products and referring all other car audio fans that I know to them. I find that car audio enthusiasts are hard to find where I'm from (East Coast-Massachusetts). But when I do they all use Dynamat. So if anybody I know wants to buy Dynamat then I could get them to buy from Second Skin instead. I believe they have better prices and better products. Putting stickers on my car would also get a lot of people to ask who the company is. Just how the ask me what the "Fi" sticker on my car stands for.

5. About Me: Something about me that nobody knows about me on here is that I sometimes like to bump to techno even though it's sometimes frowned upon on SSA. lol :shrug:

1. MemphisMzd

2. I qualify for all terms and conditions.

3. 2 15" SSA X-cons, SAZ-3000d, RF 500.2, Infinity Kappa tweeters, Kicker SS mids, Pioneer AVIC-90bt, 3 lifeline agms, Lots of Stinger HMP and Knu Flex 1/0

4. Will post a full review including full set of pictures. I will also post here CA and ROE

5. I love building computers and taking pictures.

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs and videos are always better for us)

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

1. LexusLover

2. I qualifty to all terms and conditions and are willing to follow them as written

3. I have a 2004 Lexus IS300. I have a 15' Fibl loaded with a 1500 watt Sundown Amp, with 1 lifeline agm battery (extra). all 0 gauge wire.

4. I am a part of a lexus is forum and will pots pics/vids there as well as on SSA.

5. I'm a die hard duke fan, and before i was introduced to SSA i thought Memphis was the best car audio brand ! :P

do I have to be here for a month before this started? or if my month hits in the middle of this am I then eligible?

1. XxedgarxX

2. I qualify to the terms and i agree

3. 1997 silverado ext cab, 2 18" bl on 2500 watts, set of pioneer ts-D720c

4. i will help promote this product by showing other audio enthusiast the benefits of using the product

5. i go to the gym 5 days a week for 2 hours and i eat five times a day fing05.gif

1. bassahaulic

2. I qualify to all terms and agree to follow all terms as they are written.

3. 1996 Dodge Ram 1500

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Kinetik HC-2400

Sundown SAX-100.4

RockFord Mids/Highs

Sundown SAZ-2000D

2 RE MT 18"s........ 14^3 Wall tuned to 32Hz

4. I will post multiple pictures of the Door pack, followed by an in-depth review of the product as well as video's before and after installation of the Door Pack. I will post the review, pictures, and videos on SSA, ROE, CACO, and the Myspace Groups I am on. As well as a comparison of the Second Skin to Stinger's Roadkill. And finally I will tell people about the product and where to get it.

5. It may not seem like it but I like my truck to sound good, and even though i am only 17, it's so I can listen to old school rock from the 70's-80's and have it sound right. :)

1.Tech2332

2.I qualify and agree to Terms & Conditions

3.Single Cab

Single SSA 10" Setup - Upgrading to 2 10's

D.A.T. 1000.1

Second Skin On Rear-Wall Only

Pioneer DEH-5000UB HU

Stock Electrical (Big 3)

4.I will spread the word around :chat: (As I already have) of how great and cheap (in price) Second Skin Deadener is compared to other deadener brands, to as many car enthusiasts I know of, and set a full-review with pictures on multiple forums (Both Car Audio & Other Forums) I'm on.

5.I love Chevy dropped trucks, LOVE Chicken (Breast, Nuggets, Tenders, Chicken-Fajitas) , and cannot live without Barbeque Sauce. :fing34:

Edit: Spacing

I THINK THERE'S A TYPO, IT SAYS YOU WILL CHOSE THE WINNER THE 2ND WEEK OF SEPTEMBER WHICH HAS ALREADY PASSED. I'M GUESSING THE 2ND WEEK OF OCTOBER.

Edited by tech2332

1.Burbarry

I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

2006 Chrysler 300 with 2 12"AQ's anf 2 USAMPS, rainbow mids. Just look at signature for more info.

I currently attend about 20 car shows a year along with 10-20 stereo shows a year. I will post my build log on here, ROE.com, motortopia.com, layitlow.com, cardomain.com, caraudioclassifids.org.

I started up a saltwater fish tank. Some might think oh well but it is a 10 gallon which is a lot harder to take care of then a bigger fish tank.

Edited by Burbarry

1. Theabunai

2. I qualify with the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Scion tC 08.. Single 10" Fi Q off a Sundown SAZ-1500D, Rainbow Profi's 6-1/2" Comps. active off a Sundown sax-100.4, Audiocontrol three.1, Pioneer DVD HU, All RF wiring, Directional RCA from RF, Kinetik 1800 trunk and an Optima Yellow Top up front.

4. I've been one of the more advid SS promoters here in hawaii.. I will continue to promote the product out here on the rock by doing demos.. Also will post on Hawaiicaraudio.net and Forumshawaii.net with pics of the product. We also will begin SQ comps out in Hawaii so this is a great time to promote deadening.

5. I'm only 5'3" he he

1. Post your SSA user name: OldSkool_08

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above: I qualify and agree to the terms as described.

3. Post a description of your car and system: 1998 GMC Sierra Extended Cab 4x4. Front stage still incomplete. Procrastinating on buying dampening products. Perfect time to finish. See sig

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs and videos are always better for us): I already have a build log on SSA and I will add to it as my front doors are not done yet. I will promote loacally and on forums to the benefit of sound dampening. I will also add my build log on DIYMA

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you: I enjoy foriegn films, especially the ones with nekkid wimenz. :D

To help announce our black foil Damplifier Pro, we are opening up with a promotion.

We have 10 door packs of Black Damplifier Pro that will be given away around the 2 weeks from now.

If you are interested here are the rules:

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

We will select the winners aboubt the 2nd week of September.Thank you everyone for your attention and participation

ANT

Second Skin Sound Deadening

Is this old?

1. Post your SSA user name Thumper

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above. I agree to the terms as stated

3. Post a description of your car and system 8 AA Havoc 15's walled

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs and videos are always better for us) I have many ways to help, such as using my handheld vibration meters for starters in comparison with other products.

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you I'm one of Colorados loudest!!

Edited by Thumper

1. Post your SSA user name: CadillacMatt

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above: I qualify/agree with the terms outlined above

3. Post a description of your car and system: 1995 Cadillac Sedan DeVille, 2 15" Fi Q's off of an AQ2200D, Image Dynamics 6.5" comps off Infinity Ref. 475a, over 80sqft Damplifier Pro in trunk/doors

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs and videos are always better for us): Build log already here on the site, when I go to car shows and listen to new guys rave about Dynamat I show them my setup with the DampPro, they are usually in disbelief at the price point of the product and superior performance

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you: I don't crimp my connections... I use the twist n' tape method :ehh::drink40:

1. jonesy

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2006 Scion tC:

Hatch: RE Audio XXX 12

Amps: Audiopipe AP30001, Massive 400.2

Doors: Morel Mids and Tweets, Audiophile 8's

Wire: All Knu Flex 1/0

Hu: Panasonic CQVW100U

Battery's: Kinetik Hc1800 Starting 2 Hc 2000 Res

4. To help promote i will post a build log on this site and these other sites ****, ***, ssa and caraudioclassifieds. I will also leave a full detailed review of the product!!!

5. I just passed my year anniversary with my job:(

Edited by jonesy

1. Addiction2bass

2. I qualify to all terms and conditions and are willing to follow them as written

3. I have a 1997 Chevy C1500 extended cab truck lowered 4/6. I have two Alpine type R 12s with a Rockford fosgateT10001 bd mono amplifier, with two optima yellow top D34/78 under the hood with a 250amp alternator, all 1/0 gauge wire. Also a alpine IVA-D106 flip out dvd radio.

4. I have several websites that i have build threads on with all of my trucks work and i am a picture/video post whore. I do all of my own installs from wiring to custom boxes and other misc custom touches here and there. I also plan on rebuilding my bass setup this winter to get me past the 145db mark and still have a daily driver with no blow threw setup.

5. Embarrassing yes, i haven't been laid in almost 10years now, just haven't meet that next right girl for me, guess im just to pickie.

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

1. sotelomichael

2. Texas and I agree to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2006 nissan sentra 1.8s

morel integra ovation 6

sound splinter rl-i8s

clarion dpx 2251 (2)

Clarion dzx785usb

4. I can provide videos and let my friends and family in the scene know about these products

5. I work for a research firm that conducts studies across the United States helping with transportation planning, physical rehabilitation services, and health care comparisons between pharmaceutical companies here and over border.

sorry I thought I had more posts :(

Edited by sotelomichael

sorry I thought I had more posts :(

=D

Yeah I didn't know I didn't have enough either but I already own some second skin so I will let Ant do his thing and allow some other people to get a chance to use it.

Good luck to everyone and Ant you rules once again with the give aways.

jesus, Everyone hoped on this like White on Rice. haha, too bad, I don't have my older account that is a little older with 25+ posts on it. ugh. lol

I will tell you guys this tho. I def will be taking pictures and youtube videos because that is just what I do. :)

draggnwagon(jeremy hudson)

i qualify and agree to the terms as written

1990 mazda b2200 single nightshade 12 with saz-2000d and sax-100.4

member of several site will rep to the best i can.

meca sc as2 state champ meca world finals 09 participant

1. 1qwikstang

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them.

3. 2001 Blazer Extreme 4-15" Audiopulse Revos, 2 SAZ3K's, 7 SPV70 batts

4.I'll help promote by making a thread in all the forums I'm a member of. Including ****, CA.com, ***

5. I'm afraid to go get metered again!

1. ****

2. I agree

3. 2000 Mitsubishi Galant - Arc Audio components in doors, Alpine Hu,

4. I will do a build log with minimum 20 pics and post on all car audio related forums, and Mitsubishi forums

5. I have 2 children- Lucas 2 1/2 and Katie 3 Months old.

I qualify on everything but the post part. i need about 22 more post. I have my car gutted and ready for some second skin. I am currently redoing my setup. I am soing with 4 - 10's ported in 6 cubes with a SAZ-1500D wired to 2 ohm for daily and .5 for comps.

I wish I had more post but I stay on other forums alot and I am a member of Team Deadly Hertz

Edited by soundfx

1. Mazda6i07

2. I qualify

3. I have a 2007 Mazda 6 with 2 AuiodQue Hdc315's in the trunk in a 7.5^3@38hz box power by an American Bass Vfl-400.1. My front stage includes 4 AA Poly Mids and 4 Vifa XT25 Tweeters powered by an MB Quart Dsc4125. I use all knu cable.

4. Will be posting on all the car audio forums and telling everyone i know about it. '

5. I have a love for cookies, eat the 5 times a week.

Just wanted to say that Damp Pro Black is some awesome sh*t! And once again Ant is more then generous by offering this.

I'd add my name to the list but there is just no way I can get anymore SS in/on my car... :)

Good luck to everyone!