Anthony Collova

Second Skin Promotion - 10 free Door Packs

1. I am just shy of the 25 post count.

2. Short of a month, had a i known about the forums i would have been here very long ago.

3. If you want me to install said door pack, no problem.

4. Im sure i can get them installed in that time frame, i mean hell, it sitting on my floor staring out me does me no good.

5. Pictures, NP, i have a 6mp digi, i can take ALL of the pics you could possibly want. I can post a build log on Oznium.com as well as the NICO altima forums.

6. I have 1 car only, it sure as hell isnt going in someone elses.

7. I live in AZ in Tempe near SecondSkin HQ, pickups allowed?

8. I will contact you as soon as my blackberry gets the mail!

9. What is this coupon code for?

1. SuBXeRo

2. I don't qualify based on the post/term count and i sure as hell didn't make the sn looking for free shit.

3. I have a 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5s with stock everything. I have 2 12" Alpine Type R's and a Rockford Fosgate 1001BD Class D monoblock not hooked up yet/havent decided how i want to mount things/if i want to keep them or just get a sound splinter sub or 2 and new sundown amp/ i need the money first since i grad college in 2 months

4. I wouldn't be here writing all of this up if I didn't feel the product was worthy of my car. Im not here and into customizing cars because its not fun to do and brag about and talk to other people about it with. If you got some decals, i will put them onmy car, I will make some really nice detailed build logs as well, i have NEVER installed sound deadener and go about things very methodically. The build log would be good because it is my first time and it would show that it is possibly for almost anyone to do.

5. I tripped at a football pep rally as i was running out in elementry school, hands down extremely embarassing. Just a tip, don't were brand new converse allstars and plan to run well on a freshly waxed gym floor.

All in all, i felt it worth it to throw my .02 cents in and see if you would take the app. I have looked at damp pro in the past and its too pricey for me so i have been debating on the the damp or damp lite so show me what im working with!

1. Post your SSA user name:

Watts09

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

I qualify to the terms and *more than agree* to follow through with them as they are written above

3. Post a description of your car and system

1991 metallic green CX Si

1 15" Fi bl Fully loaded! (WOOT!)

Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D

3.5FT^3, Audible Customs box tuned to 34 hertz

1 run of KnuKonceptz 1/0 wire

pioneer full range font speakers, untill i upgrade to components with my Sundown 100.4

JVC Deck

Much more to install and order!

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs and videos are always better for us)

ill post a build log on SSA and CRXcommunity.com, advertise through demos of my car, friends and anyone interested in my car. same as mentioned before, everyone here only knows of dyanmat. ill be one of the only cars with damplifier, let alone something that our crap-tastic local shop doesnt sell-- it will be something much better! :D

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

im 18, turning 19 on October 8th and im in my first year of college at Peninsula Community College (Go Pirates!) getting my AA degree before i transfer to a 4 year and get a BA in nutrition

Edit: forgot to name my amp and box maker

Edited by watts09

1.04yzfr1

2. i agree and qualify to the terms

3. 93 chevy lumina

Eclipse cd8505 head unit

boston 4x6 plate in dash

soon boston 6.5 components in custom door pods (maybe 2 sets)

2 visor monitor

dei dvd player

audio control 3.1

eclipse ea4000 4 channel for mids

fosgate t4kw

2 Fi btl loaded in 12 cuft wall turned to 38 hz

all knukonceptz 0 gauge

8 gauge to subs

data cell in truck for amps

kinetics hc2000 under hood

4. i will post build and before and after videos here, car audio.com and ****

i will fly stickers and recommend freinds to second skin and i am at most car audio sound offs in denver.

my doors sound like crap ran out of funds to get any damperner

5. i just got married july 25 2009

1. Must have a post count of 25 on the SSA Forum

2. Must be a SSA member for minimum of 1 months

3. Must be willing to install all of the products we provide

4. Must install the products within 3 weeks of getting them

5. Must take a minimum of 10 pictures of the installation, and post a build log on SSA, plus 2 other automotive/audio related website within 2 weeks of installing the products.

6. Cannot sell these products or use them in more than 1 car, the car that you own

7. Must have a US shipping address and agree to pay for shipping charges

8. Must contact us within 1 week of the contests end if you are selected as a winner

9. Must use the coupon code we provide before it expires.

1. Iced2

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2008 Dodge Ram Mega Cab Diesel.. Running 4 15's RE SE's,8 sets of JBL GTi's 6.5, 2 JBL amps 100.4's. and a RockFord Fosgate T40001bd. 4 batteries and a 270amp altr.

4. I plan on posting in my build logs on S M D, here and Layitlow. Current Build log on herehttp://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/31778-08-dodge-ram-2500-mega-diesel/

5. Love the History and Discovery channel..

1. Post your SSA user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs and videos are always better for us)

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

1. Crownvicon24's

2. I qualify and agree to the terms

3. Car: 1994 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Front Stage: Kicker 6X8 (X2) Kicker 5 1/4 (X2)

Rear Stage: Kicker 6X9 (X2) Kicker 5 1/4 (X2)

Sub Stage: RE Se 12'' (X4)

Box: 7.8 cu. @ 33 hz.

Sub Amp: Crunch gp3k pro

Mid Amp: Hifonics TXi 4408

Wire: 2/0 gauge Welding Cable

Batteries: Deka G31 (front) C&D 134Ah (back)

4. I post on here, caraudioclassifieds.com, and caraudio.com. I will post build logs with pics and videos on these sites. I need to deaden my doors bad because I notice they rattle on midbass notes and its very annoying. Just havent had chance to do it. Maybe getting this deadening will give me the motivation to finally get it done.

5. My wife is 2 months pregnant with our second child.

Edited by crownvicon24's

---------------------

1. the_dude

2. I qualify I believe and agree.

3.1997 Explorer Limited V8 AWD ~(new set up for next year)~(2) 18" AA mayhem subs, (2) Hifonics XXV COLOSSUS amps, 12 panasonic batteries, alpine H/U....etc...Currently has (1) 18 and one amp and 6 batteries.

4.I will post pictures/build log on this, and the other 5 forums I belong to(3 of which are audio forums, the others are car related)

5. I only listen to rap in my vehicle because I like the bass.

Edited by the_dude

1. cthedinger

2. I qualify and agree to all terms

3. A BLUE 2008 PONIAC G6

--2 12inch dc lvl 4 with lvl 5 coils

--1 red top in the back

--1 stock battery up front

--all raptor and intall bay 0 gage power wire

--all welding 0 gage wire for big 3 and ground wiring

--Sundown SAZ-3000D

--big III 14.4 volts at idle

--coming soon!!

--h/o alt

http://www.****/board/index.php?showtopic=54238

^^^link to build thread ^^^

4. i will post build threads on ssa, ***, and ca: build thread will include before and after vids

i also am the founder of my own team on *** (TEAM TEX-FLEX) and will suggest it to everyone on the team

will order a nice sized sticker to post on the front of my car

5. I am in a.a.

1. killa101

2. I agree and qualify to the terms

3. I have a blue 2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLI. It has the premium Monsoon system but I have added a few things. I currently am running a Diamond Audio D6 12" sub and a Diamond Audio D3 600.1 amp. I have a transmission line enclosure that is carpeted and has some suede on the front as well. I have a Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD head unit. The speakers are stock at the moment but I my upgrade to a nice set of components in the future. I have an aftermarket exhaust and a lot of road noise I would like to see if a door pack would help lower. I have some sound deadening in my trunk (eDead v1) and it is okay. I would like to see what a quality deadener can do.

4. I am a regular member of many car audio forums. That includes this forum (SSA), CA.com, CarAudioForum.com, ****, and VWVortex.com. I will post on all of these forums my before and after thoughts, pictures of the install, and an overall review. I will also put a Second Skin sticker in my window if it is provided.

5. I am a college student currently in my last year majoring in Aeronautical Engineering.

1. RobClay

2. I qualify and agree

3. 2002 Ford Explorer Sport, 2 18" SSA Xcon's

4. I will post on every forum im registered on, pictures, review, etc. Im on SSA, Smd, explorerforums, murderedoutrides.com, and classifiedzz.

5. I LOVE sweet tea haha

. Post your SSA user name

traksta15

I qualify and i agree

Car: 2003 silverado ex cab, sub: Mach 5 ixl 10.2.2, sub amp: hifonics txi-1000d, h/u: Kenwood ddx712, components: boston z6's, comp amp: arcaudio 300.4 (giving each z6 approx 360rms each), 0ga knu power wire.

I'll promote secondskin by posting a build log on caraudio.com (6 year member), ssa.com, fullsizechevy.com, stickers on my truck, etc etc, whatever they want me to do pretty much.

Something no one know about me: I can lick my elbow........

1. Godsmack

2. Godsmack qualifies to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. 2006 Nissan Xterra SE RF audio edition..........Will soon be having 10kw flowing through it.

4. I do build logs, I go to shows, I send pics to military friends all over the globe. What better sharing is there??

5. I have a fresh scrape on my right hand.

1. bromo

2. I qualify and agree

3. 1999 pontiac grand prix mach5 mids, seas neo tweeters, IA flatlyne subs all soon to be powered by a Zed Audio Leviathan.

4. I will promote them by posting logs on here and CA-f and Roe among other sites.

5. My left hand is slightly larger then my right.

1. Sound=vibration

2. I agree to all of the terms

3. 2 SSA Icon 10s

4 kicker 6 1/2

4 tweets unsure

Swiss audio amp

all 0 guage including big three

and PTS horn

4. I do tons of demos to promote SSA Mark can vouch for that.. I just started my build log with videos to follow I can do a before and after. I go to ever show i can. I will post on every fourm i am a member of.

5. My hands are small lol

when does this end?

be given away around the 2 weeks from now. and it was on october 5 so any time soon

1. Audiophyle

2. I qualify & agree to all terms specified

3. 2007 Hummer H3 Tactical, fully loaded. Viper 5900 alarm/RS, JVC Indash DVD with stock Monsoon amplified system. Planned upgrades are new front & rear speakers, amp(s), and custom 8" sub box to replace the OEM sub box. Winning this would be just the excuse I need.

4. Presently self employed installer, with running banners on a couple local forums & a decent reputation on many model specific car forums. I keep no inventory, and people listen to my recommendations because I am NOT a salesman. I enjoy small stealthy systems that can blow away huge systems, and deadening is an important factor in accomplishing that. All it takes is hearing an average system outperform an above average system, and your product will pretty much sell itself.

5. I am working on my Masters degree in Architectural design, and pull atleast 1 all-niter doing homework every week.

If I was smart I would own stock in Red Bull.

Edited by audiophyle

has this ended?

could use some of this :)

No, it is still going on. he is waiting on some more stuff to come in then he will pick the winners.

Blue Fury

I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

I have a 1996 Chevy Lumina LS. All the electrical has been upgraded with an EA 200A alt, Optima D34/78 Yellow Top in front and 2 Northstar NSB 90's in the back. All the wiring between the alt and batteries as well as the big 3 is 4/0g. The HU is a Pioneer 880PRS. 4 way active setup with Vifa D26NC55, Tang Band W4-1720 powered by a Sundown 100.4, Hertz HV200 powered by a Sundown 125.2, and a Rockford Fosgate RFR3110 powered by a Sundown 3000D in a 6th order bandpass. RCAs and speaker wire is from Knukonceptz. I currently have no deadening.

As soon as I can afford it, the 100.4 and 125.2 will be replaced by a 6 channel amp to save space. Then I'm going to replace my one 10" RF hx2 sub with two 12" SSA Xcons.

4. Post how you plan on helping promote second skin including the other web site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs and videos are always better for us)

The installation of this will be added to my current build logs and a new one just for the second skin forum. Plus I'll talk big about it to people that either don't have any deadening or have inferior deadening haha

I consider 'Van Wilder' plan an accelerated education compared to my plan.

God I really hope I win. :) I need deadener so bad O_O

Me too. I am picking up a second car this weekend and its gonna need it BAD