Anthony Collova

Second Skin Promotion - 10 free Door Packs

Acex3a

I agree to all term and conditions that was said in the first post

3. I have a scion Tc, Sundown audio 3000, 100.4, SSA Xcons 12 sealed, AA mids, seas tweeters, Avic f90bt head unit, system running active.

I plan to help by posting my build logs of the installation of the second and will be posting them on forum and other website that this material can help in.

something that know one knows. i just turned 21 oct 2 :) woot

i dont have enough post but i do have a build and could post on other sites such as floridaspl.com southeastspl.com thats just two of them i have 94 astro 8-15s

rodney

I agree to all of the terms in the first post. Car is a 2000 Honda Accord I have a 15" BTL running off of a kicker kx2500.1, head unit is a pioneer deh-p4100ub

I have jbl 6.5 mids

I have all 1/0 gauges runs.

I only have 20 sq feet of dynamat in my trunk but was planning on trying out second skin. I can show all the rich white boys at my school and in my town second skin and they will buy it haha.

I would do a build log with before and after pictures and vids :)

I just turned 17 on sept 11th And I'm starting a new job next week and I tore my acl last year haha

GAHHHHHHHHHHH right after I finish my install.....-_- GOOD LUCK TO ALL...this stuff is great along with the luxury liner pro i just used in my car it's amazing!

1. Sir-Lancelot

2. I qualify and agree to the terms and conditions and agree to follow through with them as they are

written above.

3. Yukon XL 4X4

Front: Boston Pro 60's

Amp: Fosgate P450.4 Bridged

Sub: 2 15" Xcons, ported

Amps: 2 Fosgate 1000bd

Electrical: Optima red up front and 1 yellow in back, stock 130amp alt, 4ga wire.

Deadener: None

I have all of the following waiting for install:

Front: 2 sets ID CTX65CS, (last passive comps I guy before I junk it all and go active,

fingers crossed)

AMP: Fosgate T300.2

Sub Amp: Crunch GP3000D

Electrical: 0/1 wire, another yellow top

Still need the following:

HO alt: Still doing research, VERY SOON!

Sound Deadener: Yours maybe?

4. I will take photos of the build and post on at least two forums. Since I have zero deadener right

now, I have the perfect base to voice my opinion on your product.

5. I am 38, have 4 children that I love more than life and I am a Gamecock fan, always.

Thank you for the generous offer and good luck to everyone.

Edited by Sir-Lancelot

user name jaydogg

I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them

my car is a 1990 buick rivira

pioneer 6.5" dvd head unit

kenwood 5 band eq

4 memphis 5x7 (2 per door)

audiobaun tweets

pioneer 4 way 6x9s

2 12 in dvc 2 ohm pioneer premier subs

2 15 fi btl fully loaded

600 watt kenwood (6x9s)

1200 watt db amp (subs) (2 bxi2610s comming soon)

rockford 4 channel 50x4 (front)

2 yellow tops

0 ga

big 3

2 ferad cap

cb/pa

neon lights everywere

i will post on ROE , ***,youtube and everywhere else i can find

somthing about me i payed 400 dollas for my car my system cost 5000 :)

Thank you in advance

jaydogg

rmzsuzuki89

I meet all terms and conditions.

03 Ford Expedition. New build in progress. 4 DP21"s, 2 SAZ-3000d's, JL C5 components (for now), Damplifier Pro on roof and back hatch, and part of one door lol (I ran out lol).

Will be posting build logs on 5-6 audio forums. (***, SSA, CA, ROE, FLSPL, ****)

I race motocross (on a Suzuki RMZ-450 and RMZ-250) and gp (on a Yamaha R6). And I'm starting to get into drifting and road racing (in a BMW E36).

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

1. Post your SSA user name

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. Post a description of your car and system

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs and videos are always better for us)

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

1. Thorshammer

2. I do qualify for all terms and agree to abide by all

3. 2006 Chameleon Green Grand Prix, 2 DC lvl 5 10's, Stetsom 14k2d, PG xenon 6.5's and momo 6x9's run off PG Xenon 200.4, 5 batts, 220 amp alt and lots of wire!

4. I visit mutiple forums and religiously post pics, updates and vidz of all products used in car.

5. I'm an ordained Asatru Gothi :fing34:

To help announce our black foil Damplifier Pro, we are opening up with a promotion.

We have 10 door packs of Black Damplifier Pro that will be given away around the 2 weeks from now.

If you are interested here are the rules:

1. Must have a post count of 25 on the SSA Forum

2. Must be a SSA member for minimum of 1 months

3. Must be willing to install all of the products we provide

4. Must install the products within 3 weeks of getting them

5. Must take a minimum of 10 pictures of the installation, and post a build log on SSA, plus 2 other automotive/audio related website within 2 weeks of installing the products.

6. Cannot sell these products or use them in more than 1 car, the car that you own

7. Must have a US shipping address and agree to pay for shipping charges

8. Must contact us within 1 week of the contests end if you are selected as a winner

9. Must use the coupon code we provide before it expires.

If you agree and qualify to these terms, please post the following information in this thread:

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs and videos are always better for us)

5. You must tell us something about yourself that nobody on this forum knows about you

Thank you everyone for your attention and participation

ANT

Second Skin Sound Deadening

1. Helotr3vor

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with thtm as they are written above

3. I have a 2005 f150 with 1 18 bl sub and sundown amps with hertz speakers

4. I plan to help promote Second Skin through making a build log with the door packs when i receive them. I will be putting the damplifier on my roof.

5. I am 18 and have already done my whole system by myself with thelp from this website

agree 100% like to slap some of that skin in my ride ... Maryland

To help announce our black foil Damplifier Pro, we are opening up with a promotion.

We have 10 door packs of Black Damplifier Pro that will be given away around the 2 weeks from now.

5. Must take a minimum of 10 pictures of the installation, and post a build log on SSA, plus 2 other automotive/audio related website within 2 weeks of installing the products.

6. Cannot sell these products or use them in more than 1 car, the car that you own

8. Must contact us within 1 week of the contests end if you are selected as a winner

ANT

1. Helotr3vor

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with thtm as they are written above

3. I have a 2005 f150 with 1 18 bl sub and sundown amps with hertz speakers

4. I plan to help promote Second Skin through making a build log with the door packs when i receive them. I will be putting the damplifier on my roof.

5. I am 18 and have already done my whole system by myself with thelp from this website

willean160db

2. i think i qualify to the terms

3. 1992 honda accord ex 1 dd 3515 ported box 2 planet audio 2200 amps

i plan tp promote second skin need the door packs my car is a four door

rodney

I agree to all of the terms in the first post. Car is a 2000 Honda Accord I have a 15" BTL running off of a kicker kx2500.1, head unit is a pioneer deh-p4100ub

I have jbl 6.5 mids

I have all 1/0 gauges runs.

I only have 20 sq feet of dynamat in my trunk but was planning on trying out second skin. I can show all the rich white boys at my school and in my town second skin and they will buy it haha.

I would do a build log with before and after pictures and vids :)

I just turned 17 on sept 11th And I'm starting a new job next week and I tore my acl last year haha

Isn't it nice being 17? :-D

1. todd.brust

2. I agree to the terms. I can add more sound deadener in my front doors any day as well as rear.

3. Running a Alpine CDA 9886 HU. 4 channel Sony ES (front and rear bridged) to run my JL Audio XR comps up front. Rockford 800a2 running a 12" Adire Brahma MKII. Optima Red top up front.

4. I'll post a build log of what I install here on SSA, and suggest it to people I know who are planning on deadening. Could mention it to my car audio manager too. We only carry Dynamat at the store I work at

5. I have an Alumapro Cap in my car. I know everyone says caps are bad but too lazy to take it out.

1.JBLCAMRY

2. I agree to the terms specified above.

3. The deadening will be going in a 94 geo metro. (has no deadening at the moment)

It has one 18" IA Death penalty that will have a PSI recone by the end of the month. (in a 6th order bandpass wall)

one AP30001D, one Orion cs500.5(bridged for the highs)

Two Selenium ST350 tweeters, Two Powerbass 4xl 8" mids.

4. Build log is already up and going, It can be found here.

There are also plenty of vids on youtube showing the window flex (that the deadening may help)

http://www.youtube.com/user/telerman15

5. I'm colorblind.

ANT

mikek

i agree

2009 g8 gt, mtx 9500, infiniti components

No one where i am at knows of you guys, once they see how good the product is they will definately buy it.

i love mexican food.

User Name: x_bong_x

Qualification: I qualify and agree to the terms stated in this thread.

Whip: Blacked out 02 Blazer Xtreme, flows, k&n, street scene, shaved emblems, tint. painted rims black, custom interior.

Audio: Alpine 9887, Tsunami Wiring, BIG 3, Rockford RCA's, Alpine type R 6.5"'s & 6x9"s, Alpine MRV-F345 Amp, Sound Solution Icon 15" and Sundown 1000d, 6 cubic ft box ported tuned, all installed myself cept for flowmasters, im already in the process of installing fatmat in the rear truck, its is completly gutted of interior cept for driver seat. (want more outta my system)

Will Promote videos and posts on internet through all the chevy forums im already posting in and also facebook myspace ect., word of mouth and if you got stickers those too.

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!

Edited by bong

1. Jamesw

2. I qualify and agree to the terms stated above

3. 2002 530i BMW. I have two RD ALPHA 12's powered by a sundown 1500, xs power D 3100, 20 SQ feet of damp pro, Alpine 9887 headunit, Knu Flex 1/0, Digital Designs componets (5.25).

4. I do installs for people locally as well as friends, people come to me asking what the best product is to use whether it be equipment or sound deadener, and I always reccommend Second Skin Audio. I will post a build log on SSA forums as well as Caraudio.com Forums. I also compete in local shows and have many people ask me about the products I use which has always been second skin. I will leave a detailed review of the product and how it affected the SQ of my system as well as increases in SPL.

5. Im trying to start a career making beats

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the otherweb site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs andvideos are always better for us)

1.Patented17

2. I agree to the terms stated above.

3. F-150 is bone stock at the moment, my Camry had all my stuff in it. It was broken into to though...

4. I'd tell everyone I know about Sound Deading, and tell them about your company and product.

5. I have a titanium stint on my heart, from a hole I had. Which caused me to have a "mild" stroke in high school.

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the otherweb site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs andvideos are always better for us)

1. REMT15

2. i qualify to terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above

3. 1998 Blue Honda Civic LX sedan.

-Pioneer 6900 CD player(new deck coming soon)

- (2) 18" Fi BTLs

-(2) hifonics Bxi2607Ds(soon to be one Stetson 7K)

- pioneer 4way 6.5 & 6.9(soon to be all Rockford fosgate power mids)

- (4) Rockford fosgate P1T tweeters

- (1) Rockford 600.4

-(1) optima redtop up front, (2) kinetik 2400s in trunk

- 50+ feet of 1/0 wire

4. Second Skin decals. I will post my build in sound solution forum along with videos

5. i sold my atv to have enough money to complete my system

Edited by REMT15

MrSwisss

Yes i qualify and yes u will.

02 mercury mountaineer, kenwood HU, aa polys and carbon fiber mids in the doors, lpg 25nfa tweets in the front, blaunkput in the rear. pg 15.0.1, pushing 1000 watts to a soundsplinter rl-p 15(have an 18" waiting 2 b installed). PA100x4 pushing door speakers.

Its good to post a buildlog along with a written revire and impressions of the product, before and after installation. My truck definately suffers from road noise.

ummm my GF got me pistons tickets from the radio station, im going to see the pistons tommorrow YAHHH!!

1. SocialStealth

2. I qualify to the terms listed in the first post of this thread, and hereby agree to follow through with them as they are written in the first post of this thread.

3. I have a 2002 mazda protege, currently in the process of tearing out the interior and custom molding everything out of fiberglass, going to have LCD screens, CD rom's, either an xbox or ps2, not sure yet. When the job is completed, I'll move on to painting my car, probably going to go for dark blue with some graphics that I've had in mind for a while. As far as audio goes, I'm trying to put together a front stage 3 way system, 8'' midbass driver, 4'' mid range, and tweeters. ported 12'' DC lvl 4 tuned to 32.5 hz in the trunk, everythings powered by sundown :)

4. If I receive free product from second skin, I will create a custom fiberglass grill for the front of my car that reads 'Second Skin.com'. I'd also show off to all my friends at camden county college ;) The websites I plan to post my build log on are, SSA.com, caraudio.com, d3scene.com, and mazdas247.com

5. I'm going to attempt to make a spherical enclosure for my front midbass drivers....

1. Techaninna

2. I qualify and agree to the terms posted

3. I have a 02 Chevy Avalanche, the current system includes 2 SAZ1500ds, 2 Nightshade 15s, Knuconcepts wiring, and Odyssey batteries.... New systems yet to be determined

4. I plan to post continue or start new build logs here, ***.com, and termpro or clubavalanche.com, also willing to display SS logos on vehicle

5 . I used to sell copied adult films in high school

rumproast789

I qualify and agree to do them

2002 ford explorer xlt

fi btl 18

rd audio 3250v2

2 c&d tech batts

0 ought wiring

no damplifier!!

I will post up before and after videos and pics to show how much it helps compared to not having it. I will post it in my sig with car setup, and the before and after on websites i visit. ***, and ****

I have a rockford fosgate lanyard but i don't run anything rockford :-o

1. Post your SSA user name Mac N Cheese

2. State that you qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above. [u]Yes I qualify and agree to the terms above

3. Post a description of your car and system Fi BTL 18, SAZ 3000d, 220 HO alt, Kinetik 2400, Big 3, JL VR 650 CSi components, 7cu ft box tuned to 33hertz

4. Post how you plan on helping promote Second Skin including the other web site you will post your build log in. (Rembmer build logs and videos are always better for us) I have used Second Skin Damplifer Pro and let me tell ya this stuff is legit. Everytime someone asks what kinda damplifer to go with...i always put my foot down and say second skin. I plan on attending quite alot of comps this spring and I would promote your company by telling everyone that Second Skin is the way to go. I actually just purchased new speaker components and I would do a build log of applying the deadener and showing the effects of before and after. I have had plenty of people stop my because they see my Fi stickers and ask whats in my car... I specifally point out I use Damplifer pro. The price/quality is the best on the market!

I attend Buffalo Wild Wings on a daily basis(practically once a week)