Anthony Collova

Second Skin Promotion - 10 free Door Packs

hmm what email did you guys use? i tried but it wasnt working

Has anyone received their Damplifier Pro Sound Deadener yet?

ANT

Received mine today!

Thx Ant

Has anyone received their Damplifier Pro Sound Deadener yet?

ANT

I will get mine tomorrow :-)

Are there stickers included?

No sticker, just a sample of original aluminum faced Damplifier Pro with mine...

got the door pack today! thank you so much again!

haha it made my day.

especially when the UPS man drove up to the house with a grin on his face once he saw me working on my car, haha once again.

:woot:

Got my whole roof done, and my whole floor of my trunk. still got around 8 sheets between the old damp pro and this new stuff left. ill be posting results soon :)

Preciate it Ant!

Ha... just figured out that the landlord was holding my package at the front office for a week and I didn't know about it :turkey:

So hopefully by this weekend I am going to pull my headliner and Damplify my roof :drink40:

Thanks again

By the way those SPL tiles are hella thick! :werd_msword:

Edited by CadillacMatt

Got mine thursday. MMMMM do I love the black backing.... Your car will no longer need to resmble a aluminum can when sounddeaded ... Install will be hopefuly sunday if things go well lot of pics so be on the look out

getting pretty close to the 5 week mark and son far only a couple of reviews. Anyone else have anything for us?

ANT

Mines going in Sunday Ant.. Finally got some free time so check back here and Roe as well as a few other fourms. Love the black backing by the way.

getting pretty close to the 5 week mark and son far only a couple of reviews. Anyone else have anything for us?

ANT

ANT,

I think you you give away some items in the future you need to stress stronger rules, like they have to pay for the item if they don't meet the deadline.

I would have taken a day off work to get the stuff it. :)

ANT

ANT,

I think you you give away some items in the future you need to stress stronger rules, like they have to pay for the item if they don't meet the deadline.

AGREEE

ANT,

Most of us have lives you know... as for me I didn't get my package until a few weeks ago plus I'm actively looking for work and my time is limited so... :jon:

Anyways ..... will be done soon Ant

just downloaded new pics of the package...will start monday when the garage is free because its an average 15 degrees here

I did my roof and the floor of my trunk(have pics if you want me to post). but i still have around 4 sheets of the black damp pro and 2 from the old damp pro. Been busy with semester exams at school but that were on break i can finish it all up.

Should use the rest sometime this week, most likely monday.

Started my install today Ant.. Pics will be posted shortly im trying to find the damb camera cable!!

Look for thread Second Skin Audio Promotion Installation

anyone else?

I won one door pack back in day on SМD. But it is still in a friends house in America. Should I pay for the shipping ( from SS office to his house and from his house to Bulgaria) because he can really use it on his car. There was a line in the Promotion which said it had to be installed some weeks after you won it and it has been some months. If I get it shipped, installed and pictures plus videos of the effect, and you make another promotion would I be able to participate again? :)

Have them ship it to me and I will make good use of it.

I just put some DynaX on this past weekend. Froze my ass of, I did.

As a comparison, the SS dampro I put on some months prior was a good bit thicker then the brand X.

Better bang for the buck too.