SRT4R6

Would Either of these amps work with RL-i?

400 is plenty, do you have a budget for the amp?

first of all I forgot to welcome you to the site, and to be honest if you are on a really night budget, the MTX 311D is going to have to be at the top of the list, plenty of power and can be had for under $100 new, no need to send more than 400 to an RL-i for daily

if you want a hair more power, the MTX 421D is a step up

Sorry, i realized that was an S but accidently hit the dumb x button. I am looking to spend under $200. I had heard good things about the two Profile amps, but I wasn't really sure how the best way to wire them. I will look into those two MTX amps, though. Also, what about the "S"(thanks ACIDBURN) on the cone?

then the MTX 421 should fit your needs great, honestly, ask most anyone on here and they will take MTX before the profile

the mtx would be my choice..

welcome to the forum!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

no need to send more than 400 to an RL-i for daily

Indeed, the RL-i series is not as capable of handling extreme power loads as the RL-p series. Going over 400 watts is not necessary and not adviseable in my opinion. If you're careful and know what you're doing (and willing to assume responsibility for a damaged driver ;) ), go ahead -- but be forewarned! :ugh2:

About the "S" logo, I do not believe I have any drivers with that logo at present. If I do, it would be on an old model RL-i10 or 12 (and I'm pretty sure I'd only have one driver with it). I do have a batch on order that will use the logo again, but I am waiting on some sample prints prior to implementing it into production, such that I may choose from a few different colors and sizes to get the one I think looks the most aesthetically pleasing.