Sign in to follow this  
liljestrand

battery terminals

Ok I was just wondering what you guys do. I bought some knukonceptz terminals.

Here's the situation. Did you guys cut off the factory terminals? And then just wire those into the new terminals? Or get a battery with multiple posts?

Its gonna be in a 08 scion xb so I don't really wanna cut the factory terminals if i dont have to.

Is your current battery top-post or side-post?

i got tC and i cut mine off and wired them into Konfused terminals...

Wire is wire.. if u start lacking in wire, better get some large butt connectors or distro block and extend ur factory cables WAY out if you are scared, hehe.

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=BT-104P

Sorry should have posted what I bought.

Bout the multiple post. Isn't there batteries that have a post on top and one on the side? or maybe i read somthing wrong.

there are some battteries out there that have both side and top mount but that is just for conviences.

umm i think i missed something (i have a side mount battery) you have to cut the pos terminal off of your stock battery wtf? why would you need to cut the terminals offf? can someone please tell me what is going on here lol i am so lost. cutting off terminals isn't safe

lol...Your thinking of the post. I'm talking about the terminal that is on the wire itself.

lol...Your thinking of the post. I'm talking about the terminal that is on the wire itself.

oo got ya! thanks!

oo got ya! thanks!

lol :tehe: