2 JL 10W6V2 and a audison SR1D

WP_20150108_002.jpg

WP_20150108_003.jpg

WP_20150108_004.jpg

WP_20150108_006.jpg

Edited by kirill007

Nice fellas, keep the pictures coming :fing34:

Love the top mount controls.

Nice work!!  Looks like they are still a swig of vodka left in the bottle though tongue.png

Nice work!!  Looks like they are still a swig of vodka left in the bottle though tongue.png

=P

I apologize ahead of time to everyone behind the APM-1 and to Sean with the SPL Labs equipment.  Any news of the APM hadn't hit yet when I pre-ordered it so I couldn't even consider it into my decision and when I weighed the cost, accessories, features, etc. with the SPL Labs meters I just felt I was getting the better piece of equipment with the new Magnum setup.  I would love to have supported the companies closer to me but it's a good deal of money no matter the option and I simply wanted to make sure I got everything I could because this is going to be the only time I will buy one.  With the expansion capabilities, the fact the RTA software is now included, and other such factors it just seemed like for a one and only shot at getting one, the best option for me.

That out of the way, my brand new TermLab Magnum SPL meter arrived today.  I'm looking forward to seeing just how quiet my van and Jimmy are.  Just to get it in before anyone else's speculation I'm guessing the Jimmy will be in the 130-135dB neighborhood.  Hopefully before the end of the day rolls around I'll know for sure.  biggrin.png

Onto a few pics....

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

The Term-lab Magnum is a nice piece of equipment, still trying to decide on a spl meter myself. Glad we have options now.

I did a 138db with a 12" gcon powered by a aq750 amp. Nice Term-Lab equipment!

138 db at what hz?

40hz is what the term-lab showed

Edited by pmureika

That's awesome.  The XCON is a 10 and with the PR setup and tuning I'm not expecting it to be too high at all.

That's awesome.  The XCON is a 10 and with the PR setup and tuning I'm not expecting it to be too high at all.

For a minute he made it seem like it was tested with your equipment. Haha

For a minute he made it seem like it was tested with your equipment. Haha

Nope it was my own Term-Lab.

Well, here's the result, just about what I had thought it was.

HD20150217W9M533331003641344A31303031363

Absolutely no testing, no preparation, hell I wasn't even completely sure where and how to put the sensor on the windshield.  I stuck it up on the passenger side of the windshield just a few inches from the A pillar and a few inches from the top and went at it with music only (Thanks to Chop for pointing out where to find some different stuff to download) and the truck all sealed up.  The wild thing that you can't see in the picture (the device can probably show it, dunno) is that it was pretty damn flat across the board with the real time level and frequency showing me I was still hitting 129.9 at 28hz and I saw 129.5 at 36hz too.  Can't wait for my Omni mic to get here so I can see what the frequency response looks like overall.  This is going to be a fun little toy.

A couple of goodies came in.. smile.png    6-0/1 

">http://20150306_184510_zpskmmwbaej.jpg

Hopefully I will get the cable in this week smile.png  And time to strip the interior and send the front buckets to the upholstery shop..And start prep for the deadening...

Hopefully I will get the cable in this week :) And time to strip the interior and send the front buckets to the upholstery shop..And start prep for the deadening...

Less talking, more pictures. :P:

Edited by jay-cee

Hopefully I will get the cable in this week smile.png And time to strip the interior and send the front buckets to the upholstery shop..And start prep for the deadening...

Less talking, more pictures. tongue.png:

Less rudeness,more nude pics of gf smile.png

madsign.gif

tongue.png

Hopefully I will get the cable in this week :) And time to strip the interior and send the front buckets to the upholstery shop..And start prep for the deadening...

Less talking, more pictures. :P:

Less rudeness,more nude pics of gf :)

:madsign:

:P

Deal if you up your car audio knowledge, sucks you dont get to see nude girls in reality. Edited by jay-cee

Hopefully I will get the cable in this week smile.png And time to strip the interior and send the front buckets to the upholstery shop..And start prep for the deadening...

Less rudeness,more nude pics of gf smile.png

madsign.gif

tongue.png

Deal if you up your car audio knowledge, sucks you dont get to see nude girls in reality.

Ok  deal!!..My Knowledge is way more than you will ever expect brother I will put my life on that smile.png  and BTW I stay with a slut or two wink.png

Think of me as kitty and the ball of yarn is you brother wink.png

Less rudeness,more nude pics of gf smile.png

madsign.gif

tongue.png

Deal if you up your car audio knowledge, sucks you dont get to see nude girls in reality.

Ok deal!!..My Knowledge is way more than you will ever expect brother I will put my life on that smile.png and BTW I stay with a slut or two wink.png

Think of me as kitty and the ball of yarn is you brother wink.png

Lol